Trumby is directly responsible for allowing the Turks to slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Kurds.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Answer the question.

It's pretty obvious you cannot think for yourself and instead just take the position that's in opposition to whatever Trump does

Thanks for proving me correct

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
You think this way because you are amoral.

Plenty of Americans also argued that extermination of Jews in the 1930s and 40s wasn’t our problem.
You seem more eager to waste American lives to keep Turks out of what isn't even Kurdish territory than you are about keeping Mexicans and central Americans out of our own country.

Here's a modern history of the conflict between Turkey and ethnic Kurds. Kurds have been giving as well as they get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
You didn't answer either question
Your unwillingness to listen does not mean that I didn't speak.

You are just like a woman. 53 thousand posts. Fvcking "talk-talk-talk" but you won't listen to anything that doesn't fit in that pretty little head of yours.

You can't ever consider and reply to anything anyone else says. All you do is repeat yourself, over and over again.

Could you discuss why we partnered with the Kurds? Nope. That's because men are loyal, and women are fickle and emotional.

You are so feminine.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
You seem eager to waste American lives to keep Turks out of what isn't even Kurdish territory than you are about keeping Mexicans and central Americans out of our own country.

Here's a modern history of the conflict between Turkey and ethnic Kurds. Kurds have been giving as well as they get.

Really? We were wasting American lives? Which life was wasted? What was the death toll of those stationed in the Kurdish area?

tRump green lit their slaughter.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

You are just like a woman. 53 thousand posts. Fvcking "talk-talk-talk" but you won't listen to anything that doesn't fit in that pretty little head of yours.

You can't ever consider and reply to anything anyone else says. All you do is repeat yourself, over and over again.

Could you discuss why we partnered with the Kurds? Nope. That's because men are loyal, and women are fickle and emotional.

You are so feminine.
How much aid does the USA need to provide to the Kurds to satisfy you? How many $$? How many troops? For how long?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Really? We were wasting American lives? Which life was wasted? What was the death toll of those stationed in the Kurdish area?

tRump green lit their slaughter.

Please quote the exact place where I stated that this conflict has ALREADY taken American lives, liar.

I'll be waiting.
PS Did you get tired of posting as FecalFace? I would.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
How much aid does the USA need to provide to the Kurds to satisfy you? How many $$? How many troops? For how long?
I would have been satisfied if tRump didn't green light their slaughter to appease Putin and Erdoğan. I'll bet we were paying less than the cost to hold 20,000 isis fighters in Guantanamo.

How long? When would you say we should release the isis fighters the Turks were holding for us?

Put down the bong dude.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

You are so feminine.
Thanks for letting me know I've won this argument. Your whole worldview is based on opposing Trump, and instead of answering the questions that prove you are a hypocrite, you resort to ad hominem. And you're not even good at trolling

We partnered with the Kurds as a means to an end. That is done now, we got what we needed, and we're done with them. Now we're choosing to side with a more powerful group that could actually do something for us if needed it. It is cold, rational, and void of the emotional feminine reasons you're elucidating here.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Please quote the exact place where I stated that this conflict has ALREADY taken American lives, liar.

I'll be waiting.
If you don't try harder to keep up, I'm not going to play with you anymore.

You said, "You seem eager to waste American lives". I replied with which lives were wasted. Calling me a liar is just you having a tantrum.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Thanks for letting me know I've won this argument. Your whole worldview is based on opposing Trump, and instead of answering the questions that prove you are a hypocrite, you resort to ad hominem. And you're not even good at trolling

We partnered with the Kurds as a means to an end. That is done now, we got what we needed, and we're done with them. Now we're choosing to side with a more powerful group that could actually do something for us if needed it. It is cold, rational, and void of the emotional feminine reasons you're elucidating here.
Just. Like. A. Girl
(with PMS)

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

You said, "You seem eager to waste American lives". I replied with which lives were wasted. Calling me a liar is just you having a tantrum.
How many people would you deploy to help the Kurds? When would you consider losses unacceptable?

Stop arguing like a woman

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I would have been satisfied if tRump didn't green light their slaughter to appease Putin and Erdoğan. I'll bet we were paying less than the cost to hold 20,000 isis fighters in Guantanamo.

How long? When would you say we should release the isis fighters the Turks were holding for us?

Put down the bong dude.
You didn’t address the first two questions. You answered the third question with a question.

Maybe you should pick up the bong. Dude.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

Then I didn't say any lives "were wasted", dumbass.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And it's even more amazing that you guys can scream and cry about our "partners" the Kurds while being against helping our "partners" the Saudis

You can't have it both ways

(ps we're against the troops in SA too)
Still can't understand the difference between apples and oranges,. The Saudis are one of the worst regimes world wide. Do Trumps admitted conflicts of Interest with the Turks bother you at all?

• Haha