Trumby: ”We’re looking very strongly at toilet regulations”

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Iflailalot, how about you stop, just once, opining on something you know nothing about.

Modern toilets flush just fine, shower heads get you wet, all is well in the world.

If yours has trouble, the problem would be in corroded supply pipes, clogged drain pipes, cheap ass poorly designed fixtures, or those dwarf shïts you drop. Get a Toto dual flush, and a step stool to get you up closer to the shower head. The water has all dissipated by the time it gets down to you.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Iflailalot, how about you stop, just once, opining on something you know nothing about.

Modern toilets flush just fine, shower heads get you wet, all is well in the world.

If yours has trouble, the problem would be in corroded supply pipes, clogged drain pipes, cheap ass poorly designed fixtures, or those dwarf shïts you drop. Get a Toto dual flush, and a step stool to get you up closer to the shower head. The water has all dissipated by the time it gets down to you.
You’re a regulation loving bootlicker who doesn’t realize that gallons per minute and cubic feet per minute both measure the same thing: volume moving rates

My house was built in 2016- the only problems it has were the regulations it had to meet.

PS this one is a lot better than the ones i lived in before

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I just installed my mom's sink, it had instructions on how to set it
up for low-flo or full bore.

easy peasy

that article is a real stemwinder

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
"The only boots I lick are being worn by a long legged blond, thank you."
You're welcome, but I hope your vaccinations are up to datemain-qimg-a67c8793ec9bceef253e6b688b28d44a.jpg