Trumby: ”We’re looking very strongly at toilet regulations”

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
I’ve not met any Filipino surfers. Plenty of Filipino boogie boarders, though. I do surf with a guy who’s half Flipino half African American. Good surfer.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
low flow toilets.I’ve yet to hear a person mention that these are a problem and they’ve been the standard for at least 20 years
They're always a problem, double flushing, clogs, dirtier, etc.

The toilets that have a dual flush option are better if you care, but more CFM is always better. Same goes for sinks and showers

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

The toilets that have a dual flush option are better if you care, but more CFM is always better. Same goes for sinks and showers
Maybe when they first came out. That hasn’t been a problem for years. Stop lying and making sh!t up.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

CFM? CUBIC feet per minute? Are we talking air flow or toilets here? Internet expert again?

Toilets are measured in gallons per flush.

tRump says stupid shít just to distract us from talking about him in jail. He better hope he does time in Texas, where they have black and white jumpsuits. Orange on Orange is always a bad look

Reactions: hal9000 and mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
CFM? CUBIC feet per minute? Are we talking air flow or toilets here? Internet expert again?

tRump says stupid shít just to distract us from talking about him in jail. He better hope he does time in Texas, where they have black and white jumpsuits. Orange on Orange is always a bad look
It’s also interesting that I’ve never seen ifail mention this big toilet problem before Trumby brought it up. Then all of a sudden low flow toilets are a scourge of society.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Maybe when they first came out. That hasn’t been a problem for years. Stop lying and making sh!t up.
There is a new movement in the country, Conservative taqiyah, it Ok to lie to nonbelievers

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Whatever dude, I'm not a plumber. You knew what I was talking about though

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It’s also interesting that I’ve never seen ifail mention this big toilet problem before Trumby brought it up. Then all of a sudden low flow toilets are a scourge of society.
Never needed to mention it

Just like the President never should have mentioned it either, but while we're at it, you might as well know my thoughts

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
We should all just be able to sh!t where we want. These sh!t regulations are government overreach

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Lets be honest, Trump heard a tidbit of this somewhere and like a senile old fool just has to delusionally rant about it. Of course the Rubes and R politicians will defend anything Trump says no matter how dishonest or absurd.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
He was blackmailed to say it. Epstein, who’s not actually dead, has been sitting on a few thousand illegal toilets for a while.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Lets be honest, Trump heard a tidbit of this somewhere and like a senile old fool just has to delusionally rant about it. Of course the Rubes and R politicians will defend anything Trump says no matter how dishonest or absurd.
I 100% agree with your first sentence

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008