True 'colors' of BLM

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
nice charts and stuff. This is still a pretty tame version of LA compared to the 80's and 90's. How soon people forget.
Give it time. And ARs are for amateurs, not to mention the bad rep they have. I prefer to call down the thunder.
1638410436209.jpeg

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
nice charts and stuff. This is still a pretty tame version of LA compared to the 80's and 90's. How soon people forget.
Yeah, things were so bad that people in the inner cites everywhere went from screaming about police brutality in the 60s and 70s to screaming for more po-po with big guns to patrol their streets and put the hammer down on the bad-boy homies. 100% this will happen again in this decade. I am not being sarcastic.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I've been paying at the register four times when people have brazenly walked out the front door with armloads of sh!t, setting off the alarms, etc. Unless it's over a thousand bucks, the cops won't even come take a report. One place told me this is a multiple times a day occurrence and they can do nothing. They have regulars that they know on sight. They're afraid of getting sued if they attempt to stop the thief. How many thousands of dollars can you lose 7 days a week, write it off as the cost of doing business, and keep going?
WHAT!?!?!?
I like to think this is something that only happens very infrequently but gets talked about a lot
But you’re a reliable witness of this 4 times?
wtf?!?!?!
This is outrageous
I am outraged
And, personally, I’d avoid returning to anywhere that was happening.

yet another signal that ammo will become the next currency

Reactions: plasticbertrand

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If crime continues to rise, the "tough on crime" party will run the table in '22 and '24.
People vote on safety and security over just about anything.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I wonder if a Black contractor was hired to build this fence?
View attachment 120102
Probably a pedestrian gate on the right. Piles of debris tell me it's not finished.

Based on the stats you posted above, I'm guessing if you are not a black or latino male dealing drugs your chances of being murdered in LA are about as low as they ever were. I'm not scared and don't need a gun to make me feel safe. Common sense can go a long way in ensuring personal safety.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Most people are not afraid of getting murdered. The big fear is getting robbed or their house/car getting burgled.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Based on the stats you posted above, I'm guessing if you are not a black or latino male dealing drugs your chances of being murdered in LA are about as low as they ever were. I'm not scared and don't need a gun to make me feel safe. Common sense can go a long way in ensuring personal safety.
Im just a dirty white boy who lives in the middle of nowhere Colorado now. And I own firearms because:
A) I’ve always loved to shoot them since I was young (cool Uncle).
B) If you told me someday it would be real hard to buy a guitar, even if I had no intention of ever playing Id probably go buy one because.
C) I plan on exploring the vast Nat Forests that surround where I live and if you’re gonna find trouble (bears, cougar, tweakers) that’s where it will happen and if it does Help Is Not Coming
D) I don’t want my sh!t stolen. I also don’t want to kill anyone so if the sound of a shotgun getting racked isn’t enough of a deterrent you’ve got some beanbags heading your way after a warning shot because while it’s safe here it’s also the poorest county in the state with the same drug problems as everywhere else and crime is on the rise

5) when I found out it was completely legal to own a street sweeper/riot gun, sawed off shotgun I mean firearm, and 9mm pistol with high capacity mags, I said
1638508294667.jpeg