Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
"violent crimes"

These were protests
Fcuk you " Protests!" Ya fucking Mongrel. They were trying to subvert the electoral vote. If you really dont know what was going on than you're more of a putz then previously thought!

Even if I was on your side I still would understand wtf was the objective here. But I digress... maybe ya just dont. Had the mission been successful can you imagine the bondo job done to the Constitution regarding the events ( protests lmfao@udumdum) of J6?

Are you really this naïve or are you just trying to administer plaster to a failed coup?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Fcuk you " Protests!" Ya fucking Mongrel. They were trying to subvert the electoral vote. If you really dont know what was going on than you're more of a putz then previously thought!

Even if I was on your side I still would understand wtf was the objective here. But I digress... maybe ya just dont. Had the mission been successful can you imagine the bondo job done to the Constitution regarding the events ( protests lmfao@udumdum) of J6?

Are you really this naïve or are you just trying to administer plaster to a failed coup?
What makes you think the priests have to perform the ritual in the cathedral to confirm the electoral vote?

Do you really think the US is so fragile that the government could come down because a ceremonial process didn't happen in time?

Even if a congressperson got killed not a single thing would have changed with regard to election, inauguration, or Joe Biden becoming President

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
What makes you think the priests have to perform the ritual in the cathedral to confirm the electoral vote?

Do you really think the US is so fragile that the government could come down because a ceremonial process didn't happen in time?

Even if a congressperson got killed not a single thing would have changed with regard to election, inauguration, or Joe Biden becoming President
That's actually the argument Trump and his lawyers came up with. That if they could stop the ceremonial process, the vote wouldn't be certified as required and thus he could stay in office.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Its not about what I think. Its about what the Traitors at the Capitol thought J6. I wasn't there.Those that were were there to fight. Or did you not see any video?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Its not about what I think. Its about what the Traitors at the Capitol thought J6. I wasn't there.Those that were were there to fight. Or did you not see any video?
Yeah, I saw video, which makes it even more curious you guys are so freaked out about this

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"violent crimes"

These were protests

How many people from the summer of 2020 are being held?

Just accept that these are political prisoners and you are happy they are being held and charged for daring to go against the regime you support. It will help you from having to perform mental gymnastics to excuse these totalitarian actions
always with zero fkn clue about what he's crying about

go look at the people who are being held in pretrial detention that you are calling political prisoners who were "just protesting" and then get back to us

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
always with zero fkn clue about what he's crying about

go look at the people who are being held in pretrial detention that you are calling political prisoners who were "just protesting" and then get back to us
At least you’re admitting they’re political prisoners now

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
great reading comprehension AND a complete avoidance of the point

you're ridiculous

but, go on ahead with your histrionics!

Reactions: need 4 speed

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Interesting how this thread is a complete blend of trimp sh!t. Not just Mar a Lardo but J6 And taxes and all his Horseshit

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I love that picture of Smith looking all intimidating. It looks like he's saying to Trump, "Don't try any of your bullshit with me you fat fukk, or I'll pop you one right in the middle of your flabby orange face."

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I love that picture of Smith looking all intimidating. It looks like he's saying to Trump, "Don't try any of your bullshit with me you fat fukk, or I'll pop you one right in the middle of your flabby orange face."
should be interesting once he gets back to the US.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
“Mueller is coming”