Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
That’s really pretty sad.
These are adults who are literally unable to process the reality of what is happening..... and they heavily armed and assuming an aggressive posture against a Federal building. What could go wrong? Let's not miss the opportunity to remove the Ashley Babbitts and Ricky Schiffers from our midst. :cheers:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
These are adults who are literally unable to process the reality of what is happening..... and they heavily armed and assuming an aggressive posture against a Federal building. What could go wrong? Let's not miss the opportunity to remove the Ashley Babbitts and Ricky Schiffers from our midst. :cheers:
BOW DOWN TO YOUR GODS

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
i thought Biden wasn’t even in charge? Too demenTed and just a puppet? Not now though? He’s back to being the guy who masterminded the great steal?

Reactions: hal9000

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
i thought Biden wasn’t even in charge? Too demenTed and just a puppet? Not now though? He’s back to being the guy who masterminded the great steal?
I was in a position the other day to overhear some idiot ( which sucked for me)complaining that the infighting with the democrats turned him to the GOP. And then he called the Dems a bunch of sheep

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I was in a position the other day to overhear some idiot ( which sucked for me)complaining that the infighting with the democrats turned him to the GOP. And then he called the Dems a bunch of sheep
Verbal reach around?