Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
The FIB would not have raided an ex president of the United States' house if he wasn't guilty of something. I mean this couldn't just be pissy jackboot Biden administration thugs. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Pico

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
The FIB would not have raided an ex president of the United States' house if he wasn't guilty of something. I mean this couldn't just be pissy jackboot Biden administration thugs. Right?

Biden sh!t his pants as he pulled the trigger on the bigger rigger !! :) )

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Was there ever a raid? I don’t see why this is something I would have an obligation to virtue signal against,m.

Hilldog wasn’t exactly innocent either in regards to butter emails, however I never would’ve advocated for planting evidence. Do you not see the difference?
ANY DAY NOW

HDS

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

So are you gonna go to war alongside Steven Crowder tomorrow or what?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Multiple sources say this is related to the handling/removal of classified presidential docs. Not a small offense, the rules and the penalties are clearly spelled out in detail to people with clearance and the archive protocols are carved in stone. A logical avenue to prosecute - an apolitical offense that should be clearly provable. and a federal judge put his career on the line to agree and sign the warrant.
So that's ALL this was about?

Trump put docs in his socks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: manbearpig