Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
so are lefties a bunch of crust punk anti-establishment anarchists or a bunch of authoritarian jackboot-licking Nazis?
That's what makes it so funny. You think you’re the former when you’re the latter

the biggest LMAO for me was seeing Justin Sane screeching the government line the whole time during the “pandemic”

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
That's what makes it so funny. You think you’re the former when you’re the latter

the biggest LMAO for me was seeing Justin Sane screeching the government line the whole time during the “pandemic”
such a rebel lol

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Why would a stand-up guy like Trump be keeping dirt on the President of France?

that and THIS !! :) )

But Trump declassified it with a wave of the hand so it's all public and no longer a crime to have it and it's all good! MAGA!!!

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Former Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes was asked about Signal Intelligence and
Rhodes said, "I keep coming back to the fact that — how unusual, how remarkably unusual it would be for anybody to be keeping this information, frankly even like while you are in the White House. It's not like you need to keep records of the stuff if you are the president of the United States."

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Probably the same 51 intelligence "experts" that said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.
Why would anyone believe this clown show??