Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Special Master ruling gets vacated; Judge Cannon gets destroyed :cheers:

The appeals court took aim at the idea, hinted at in her order appointing the special master, that Trump deserves special treatment because he is a former president.
“It is indeed extraordinary for a warrant to be executed at the home of a former president – but not in a way that affects our legal analysis or otherwise gives the judiciary license to interfere in an ongoing investigation,” the court said.
To create that “special exception,” the 11th Circuit wrote “would defy our Nation’s foundational principle that our law applies ‘to all, without regard to numbers, wealth, or rank.’”

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Where’s all the conservative pant shitting?

I haven’t shat myself since I was about 3, and to be honest, I only did it because I hated the little potty trainer. I felt like it was barbaric. Seriously, I had a mom to deal with any mess that I made not mention, pooping your pants is efficient and as an industrious toddler wasting 5-10 minutes on something that was only slightly more comfortable the The Stocks just didn’t make sense.

But, I digress……and still no conservative pant shitting.