Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Jack Smith, DJT's new best friend. He looks like he should be wearing an eye patch. Maybe a sword too.:roflmao:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
A special counsel is used when there could be a conflict of interest between the feds and a suspect. In this case, they’re appointing the guy to take the FBI one step removed from the prosecutorial position, which Trump should welcome, particularly with all the crying he’s done about the unfair FBI.

As for Clinton, what was he charged with?
Clinton got obstruction of justice and disbarred; Susan McDougal went to jail? I understand this wasn't a direct consequence of the Starr Report. I just don't see how after all of this, it isn't a Merrick Garland punt.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Key word is probably. They’ve thought that indictment was probable since August.

You and your ilk should spend no time worrying about Trump and all of your time time coming up with a dem president/Vice President that isn’t a clown show for 2024.
Yes, I hear Dems are on pins and needles waiting to hear who the erBB wants to run.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Clinton got obstruction of justice and disbarred; Susan McDougal went to jail? I understand this wasn't a direct consequence of the Starr Report. I just don't see how after all of this, it isn't a Merrick Garland punt.
It’s literally what special counsel is for.

I don’t think it’s an indication of anything other than following the rules.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“I go home and she says, ‘You look angry and upset.’ I say, ‘Just leave me alone.’”
Trump is referring to his wife here.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
“I go home and she says, ‘You look angry and upset.’ I say, ‘Just leave me alone.’”
Trump is referring to his wife here.
I wonder if her pre-nup specifies how often she has to put out for that fat POS? 'Cause for sure she's not giving up any freebies.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I wonder if her pre-nup specifies how often she has to put out for that fat POS? 'Cause for sure she's not giving up any freebies.
When are people gonna realize that she is all in for Trump. She knows what she signed up for and is in for the long haul. She is not as oblivious as people would like to think. She is pure evil herself.

Reactions: hal9000 and Woke AF