Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Please elaborate. How is this not the DoJ handing off a dangerous sh!t shoveling mission? Was Ken Starr there to protect Clinton who was running for President?
A special counsel is used when there could be a conflict of interest between the feds and a suspect. In this case, they’re appointing the guy to take the FBI one step removed from the prosecutorial position, which Trump should welcome, particularly with all the crying he’s done about the unfair FBI.

As for Clinton, what was he charged with?

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'm sorry you are so saddened about a lifelong criminal who has bilked many millions of dollars (eventually?) getting his comeuppance.

But oh no!

Look over there!

Someone stole a set of windshield wipers from Autozone!

Save me Rittenhouse!!

:waving:
DEY HAV INSUREANCE

Try harder. That was a textbook color revolution to warn the populace what would be unleashed if they made a mistake and elected Trump again

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
DEY HAV INSUREANCE

Try harder. That was a textbook color revolution to warn the populace what would be unleashed if they made a mistake and elected Trump again
"Made a mistake and elected Trump again"

You're right - that's exactly it to a T. :roflmao:

Shill forever.

Have you thought about joining the circus given your contortions? You, GromsDad, Surfdog, squidley, and bohter could become the erBB version of the Flying Wakendas but with a better name... the Flopping Follies? I'm sure we can come up with something good.

Skittering Seditionists works.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
"Made a mistake and elected Trump again"

You're right - that's exactly it to a T. :roflmao:

Shill forever.

Have you thought about joining the circus given your contortions? You, GromsDad, Surfdog, squidley, and bohter could become the erBB version of the Flying Wakendas but with a better name... the Flopping Follies? I'm sure we can come up with something good.

More like the Malachi Brothers.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Skittering Seditionists works.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I cannot wrap my head around why these guys thinks crimes should not be investigated and criminals charged

it's such an insane argument; they'd make it no matter what the charges are against Trump

I feel like ifall is the type of guy to have the thin blue line flag (hilariously ironic choice of iconography, btw) on his truck but ALSO posts stuff like this where apparently Trump can never be held accountable by anyone ever

why the double standards?

Reactions: Chile Verde

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I cannot wrap my head around why these guys thinks crimes should not be investigated and criminals charged

it's such an insane argument; they'd make it no matter what the charges are against Trump

I feel like ifall is the type of guy to have the thin blue line flag (hilariously ironic choice of iconography, btw) on his truck but ALSO posts stuff like this where apparently Trump can never be held accountable by anyone ever

Crimes should be investigated. This investigation, no matter how it ends up, if it ever ends up, will go down as the most costly in USA history. Hopefully they get him for something more than unpaid parking tickets.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Not only are you completely wrong about the blue line bullshit (who do you think the agents of the state are?) you have a mental block where you think the government can do no wrong. You also have conveniently forgotten that the establishment has been "investigating" Trump for over 6 years now

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Not only are you completely wrong about the blue line bullshit (who do you think the agents of the state are?) you have a mental block where you think the government can do no wrong. You also have conveniently forgotten that the establishment has been "investigating" Trump for over 6 years now
The paranoid chant continues.