Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Lets put $100 each into a PayPal or Venmo of a mutually trusted poster to hold.
Okay I want this hot action.

@afoaf Put the gelato down, pause your own private Idaho Giro d'Italia, and get on this. This dude straight hates money.

A hundo says Trump runs. I think having Subway hold the deposits would be delicious, but I eagerly await your suggestions.

Reactions: hal9000

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
i think he's going to because he needs more money for lawyers
³And the trolls and Hal brought unto Sharkbiscuit a GromsDad taken in blowhardery; and when they had set him in the midst,
⁴They say unto him, Sharkbiscuit, this GromsDad was taken in blowhardery, in the very act.
⁵Now Nep in the law commanded us, that such should be heckled: but what sayest thou?
⁶This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Sharkbiscuit stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
⁷So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, Hal that is without doubt Trump will run in 2024 for the shekels among you, let him first cast a Benji on this here.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
³And the trolls and Hal brought unto Sharkbiscuit a GromsDad taken in blowhardery; and when they had set him in the midst,
⁴They say unto him, Sharkbiscuit, this GromsDad was taken in blowhardery, in the very act.
⁵Now Nep in the law commanded us, that such should be heckled: but what sayest thou?
⁶This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Sharkbiscuit stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
⁷So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, Hal that is without doubt Trump will run in 2024 for the shekels among you, let him first cast a Benji on this here.
i think you deserve the Hundo just for that.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You mean like making up alternate electors in battleground states?

Or calling your buddy in GA to just find the votes?

Or “just announce the election was fraudulent and let the people in Congress do the rest”?

The thing I find particularly hilarious with the whole “charged with destroying documents is process crimes” - he was warned repeatedly and there were multiple accounts of it happening and more warnings.

View attachment 135542
Yes

Both sides do it

Our government is tyrannical

Glad you're finally getting it

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

This is a list of heads of government who were later imprisoned. There have been several individuals throughout history who served as Head of State or Head of Government (such as President, Prime Minister or Monarch) of their respective nation states, who later became prisoners. Any serving or former Head of State or Head of Government who was placed under house arrest or became a prisoner of war is also included. Leaders who were kidnapped by insurgents, convicted in absentia while in exile or those who received an international arrest warrant that was not consummated are not included.
Glad you're admitting we've devolved into a 3rd World banana republic

Opposition actions like this are what caused Caesar to cross the Rubicon

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Yes

Both sides do it

Our government is tyrannical

Glad you're finally getting it
Yet you only seem to sh!t your pants about one side doing it while embracing the sins of the other side. What does that tell us about you?