Travelling to the WSL tour events around the world

Jan 24, 2021
haha...guys im not the WSL, im just a guy from Cornwall UK writing an article about professional surfing and need some data reference

Jan 24, 2021
hmm im not sure, the thousands in the crowds on the beach at Hossegor for example cant be just locals...can they ?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
How many of you have travelled to multiple WSL tour events in a year?
If so, which ones and how many?
I took a year off 2013 to follow the tour it was fun starting with Snapper Rocks and Kirra when Parko flipped of Slater the bird for a priorty drop in lol and then Bells I surfed Winki. Onto Rio I got robbed at gunpoint when a cab dropped me off in the wrong beach lmao. Fiji I got to surf wow what a final then Keramas and Parko's Perfect 20 but roflmao he fell on the cut back after the tube on the first 10 it was so gay they gave him a 10, Chopes was good but not gnarballs was happy for Ace. Trestles France and Portugal were okay waves Portugal best to visit and surf was happy for Kai then Pipeline was the best conest ever JJF and GOAT final. Overall there were parties and crowds and chlamydia and it was hard to get waves and expensive but I went AROUND the world. LMAO.

Jan 24, 2021
I took a year off 2013 to follow the tour it was fun starting with Snapper Rocks and Kirra when Parko flipped of Slater the bird for a priorty drop in lol and then Bells I surfed Winki. Onto Rio I got robbed at gunpoint when a cab dropped me off in the wrong beach lmao. Fiji I got to surf wow what a final then Keramas and Parko's Perfect 20 but roflmao he fell on the cut back after the tube on the first 10 it was so gay they gave him a 10, Chopes was good but not gnarballs was happy for Ace. Trestles France and Portugal were okay waves Portugal best to visit and surf was happy for Kai then Pipeline was the best conest ever JJF and GOAT final. Overall there were parties and crowds and chlamydia and it was hard to get waves and expensive but I went AROUND the world. LMAO.
woah! sounds amazing! did you meet many people doing a similar thing?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
woah! sounds amazing! did you meet many people doing a similar thing?
Yes, I met the pros and they were the only ones doing the same as I. Except they were in the events and didn't have to pay for travel, food surfboards or lodging.

• Haha
Reactions: sizzld1

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
How many top 44ers are you tunnel buddies with :unsure:
:ban:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
fvckin groupie :loser:
last few years haven't even bothered to watch most of the highlights
seems like the whole "sport" has gone down the shitter as of late

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Who had the biggest dick on tour?