Toobin - Done

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
the potential for disaster with video conferencing and screen sharing is off the fkn charts
I'm terrified every time I have to screen share. Honestly I've started using two different laptops

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm terrified every time I have to screen share. Honestly I've started using two different laptops
that's because you're fkn smart

think of all the things...

copy/paste weirdness on clipboard

auto-complete in browser URLs

chat/app alerts and pop ups

your penis accidentally appearing on camera

all very real possibilities in this new virtual world of ours!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom Call

The call was an election simulation featuring New Yorker all-stars. Toobin apologized for the "embarrassingly stupid mistake."
Did he think the call was an "erection stimulation" featuring New Yorker all-stars?
Because that's on point.

Otherwise, if the thought it was an election simulation featuring New Yorker all-stars...Huh, that's actually on point as well, because that would for sure be a circle jerk. Damn near sounds like a case of journalism in progress. ifallalot, help your boy outchea.

Daily reminder: TOOBIN DID NOTHING WRONG

I am good with screen share. I have to do a camera session on Wednesday. Going to do some setup testing tomorrow. IMHO the trick is to throw some brushback pitches. Get that heater high and inside, like side dick in Ben Shapiro's wife.

Try self-Ezel-ing:

"SHARKBISCUIT, YOU WERE ON FIVE MINUTES EARLY BUT WE COULDN'T HEAR YOU. WE IM'D YOU, EMAILED, AND CALLED. IT'S NOW TWO MINUTES BEFORE THE MEETING TIME WHAT HAPPENED?"

La la la

SHARKBISCUIT BE TAKIN' A sh!t BACK HERE

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Even though I often agreed with him he always seemed a like a smug creepy dude.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Seems like he got bored during a zoom call and started beating it, talk about multi tasking!