Too soon?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Here's what it looked like from where I had originally intended to shoot from.

Pro tip: that's where you should have shot it from.

Just busting your balls but also in seriousness, I take plenty of shitty images, I just recognize they're shitty and either do better or don't show it. You have to be ruthless with your own work.
I guess that's why I'm a pro. :monkey:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Instead of slinging feces at each other- problem solving!

Wind generators on sailboats have been around for a long time. If you live in coastal areas I guess it makes sense to put one on your house. Solar is cheaper, quieter and more efficient + no moving parts to break.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Just busting your balls but also in seriousness, I take plenty of shitty images, I just recognize they're shitty and either do better or don't show it. You have to be ruthless with your own work.
It was an unusual event of local interest......otherwise they would have been shitcanned.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

You realize that from here on out any picture you post will be picked apart by the erBB's crack squad of armchair art directors.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand