Tomo MPH

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
I'm sure we all used to chat about videos of Tomo saying there's no need for pointy noses...

I think he's just given up and milking the cash cow now. Last decent board he came up with was the hydroshort/naut. In recent interviews, he just sounds bored and jaded. Hopefully he finds some stoke and inspiration after logging some water time...

Reactions: rowjimmytour

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
pretty cool to have the poly option and a looks like a poly with VQC and 5 fin boxes comes out to $1070 AUD which is the equivalent of $728 USD, pretty reasonable

Reactions: ReForest

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I thought deforester was the us sales rep. What’s the shipping cost, dude?
It varies. Hilton has to look up the fees right now. I think the most you can fit in a box is 2 so you can split the cost with someone. Im guessing around $250-$300 USD to ship it. Hopefully less.

Reactions: JDJ

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
The big question in my mind is how much it costs to get a board shipped. The board itself is very reasonable.
If you're serious about ordering we can split a box. Im thinking ill order around Jan or Feb. 2023.

May 10, 2018
For Oz buyers a Sci fi with the carbon, QISC and 5 fins, is 1250 (plus about 100 shipping). If it was free shipping like some other brands / shops do it would be pretty reasonable. Shame can't get the Sci fi 2 or I'd be keen.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReForest

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I don't know, is there anyone else doing things like the vee quad concave such as in the Revo? It doesn't ride like any other board I've tried.
If GG were here, I'm sure he would point to someone that had some far-out, partially relatable design, with some perplexing comment about the relevancy.

Jan 4, 2019
Lisbon, Portugal
Quick question for Tomo fans :sneaky:

I'm going to Morocco on monday and can take only one board..

Evo 5'6 (31L) OR Cymatic 5'9 (34L).

I would choose the cymatic for the longer paddles but she doesn't like gutless waves. I'm not surfing big waves so i will be aiming for chest/head high perfection :LOL: