Tomo MPH

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I love using the quad Dan Mann set on my GMM2. Used it yesterday at a Stable spot in Ventura, and couldn't have been more stoked. God I love my GMM2.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Feast your eyes! o_Oo_O

I dont wanna jinx it, but i think this one is perfect!

Tomo narrowed the nose a little bit so it has that high performance look (almost like the sci-fi), increased the nose rocker from the last one, narrowed the dims on the width, and it feels and looks SO GOOD!

Cant wait to get some waves on this thing. :jamon:

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Feast your eyes! o_Oo_O

Tomo narrowed the nose a little bit so it has that high performance look (almost like the sci-fi), increased the nose rocker from the last one, narrowed the dims on the width, and it feels and looks SO GOOD!

10th one's a charm :ROFLMAO:

;)

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Feast your eyes! o_Oo_O

u were shredding on that thing duuu!

Reactions: JDJ and ReForest
Jan 4, 2019
Lisbon, Portugal
Feast your eyes! o_Oo_O

Damn, it looks fun!!! I would put an omni'ish nose and Helium construction :socrazy: (black arts would be sick) !!

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Feast your eyes! o_Oo_O

That’s hot! Stringered EPS?