oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Tomo Evo XTR

more photos in CL ad link

Will do $300 for erBB bros...

Dims: 5'5" x 19 3/8" x 2 1/2" (30.5L)
Depending on your ability and fitness, I'd say this 5'5" would work well for someone up to 175-185 lbs. FYI- I am 40, 6ft, 180 lbs. I love this board, but I've just picked up a new one from XTR, and now I need to thin the quiver.

Condition:
Fair to good condition for a board that’s been ridden a lot. Rides great and still plenty of life left. Top of board has some yellowing, bottom looks better. There was a small ding on the deck that was repaired. Full disclosure: there is a slight raising under the glass along the left edge of blue dual density foam under the front foot. Hard to even notice with wax on or feel when riding, but I wanted to be honest. Normal pressure dents on deck from being ridden. Please review photos carefully.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. CASH ONLY. Price is fair, so please no lowball offers.
San Diego pick up in Bird Rock / PB or OB during the weekdays or Sat morning.
Will NOT ship.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/d/san-diego-tomo-evo-stringerless-xtr-l/6858494685.html

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Too late, I saw it Barsby! LOL.
Evo is always a great design for me to go back to after surfing other kinds of boards.
By the way, I think my family was sat behind you & your dog on a flight to Philly just before Xmas. I bought a GMM2 off you a couple years ago, but wasn't sure it was you so I didn't say hi.

gbarsby3

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 15, 2012
That was very likely me. I stand behind what you read however there are more mature ways to going about these kinds of matters.