Today's New York Post Cover

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Now back to the original topic.

I like how the rightie meme brain trust blacked out the 'uc' and dropped the 'g' in fucking.

It's for the children I'm presuming?

Or so the Sky Daddy doesn't get angry?

I'm sure neither can figure out the missing letters.

This is how stupid the right is when it comes to memes.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
I like how the rightie meme brain trust blacked out the 'uc' and dropped the 'g' in fucking.

It's for the children I'm presuming?

Or so the Sky Daddy doesn't get angry?

I'm sure neither can figure out the missing letters.

This is how stupid the right is when it comes to memes.
Have you ever met a pregnant man?

If not, them why do woke fools pretend that men can get pregnant?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Have you ever met a pregnant man?

If not, them why do woke fools pretend that men can get pregnant?
I don't know what you're talking about.

I was talking about how stupid it is to black out the UC in FUCKING.

Always thinking about the children.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
right wingers are not funny

it's like a character flaw
You think?

Or do you think it has more to do with the loony left's inability to laugh at itself?

Think about it.

You can't call them "right wingers" (at least not if you are being rational) but damn near EVERY comedian currently working has ten minutes of woke mockery written into their set. And the loons are publicly attacking them for it.

On an entirely unrelated note, does anybody know that the deadliest school massacre occurred in 1927 in Michigan? 45 people were killed. Without firearms. Hate found a way.

And I think it's sad when I see the term "masculinity" paired with "toxic." Makes me sad for all the people that were apparently taught a fvcked up definition of the term "masculinity" by someone. Shame on them.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
You think?

Or do you think it has more to do with the loony left's inability to laugh at itself?

Think about it.

You can't call them "right wingers" (at least not if you are being rational) but damn near EVERY comedian currently working has ten minutes of woke mockery written into their set. And the loons are publicly attacking them for it.

On an entirely unrelated note, does anybody know that the deadliest school massacre occurred in 1927 in Michigan? 45 people were killed. Without firearms. Hate found a way.

And I think it's sad when I see the term "masculinity" paired with "toxic." Makes me sad for all the people that were apparently taught a fvcked up definition of the term "masculinity" by someone. Shame on them.
otto likes to use his “right winger” tropes whenever he can to spice up his posts here.

that takes some of the edge off his being on “lockdown”...

when he comes off that and subsequently goes overboard with the racoon eye make-up, his posts will be a lot funnier and on point...

(i’m assuming there’ll be numerous selfies in them so we can all see what progress he makes...)

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
right wingers are not funny

it's like a character flaw
You think?

Think about it.

Yes, the *loons.* There are not that many of those, but they get clicks, and that's all that matters these days. I can laugh at the left, and I am fairly liberal.

Regarding Michigan 1927, yeah, bombs should be illegal, too.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I don’t know. I think we need a war on bombs.

Is Nancy Reagan still alive?