Today's New York Post Cover

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The best teacher I ever had was an ex-Jesuit who decided to get married instead

His class was titled “Religion” but it was a combination of religious history, philosophy, and exactly what you’re describing from the nuns
Jesuits are probably the most tolerable of the evangelizing Christian ilk. They've built some badass archeological sites too

Reactions: Ifallalot

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
exactly, it's the laws of physics.
please state in the book of physics where physics is responsible for the nothing, that became into the something that came from nothing….not what happened after the “theory” started and the 6 billion years later because physics isn’t the concern or debate…how can nothing become something and something come from nothing??

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
please state in the book of physics where physics is responsible for the nothing, that became into the something that came from nothing….not what happened after the “theory” started and the 6 billion years later because physics isn’t the concern or debate…how can nothing become something and something come from nothing??
Good luck. You’re asking a bot.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Learn what Eastern Bloc was, then come back and try to insult me.

Even your insults are not factual.
how clumsy. next time i won't be so careless. :roflmao: yodeling was a reference how smoothly you spew your rhetoric, like a yodel

in another thread about ukraine/russia, you made references to either yourself or family/relatives/friends living or being born in an eastern bloc country (poland, czech, ukraine? IDK) and gave a pretty good overview european history. It framed a lot about the stuff you post here.

weird how you state "I'm a citizen".

what do you think of patrick henry and the bill of rights?

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
yeah, we had religion class too and the nuns let us debate about theology, the soul, whether or not stuff in the bible was to be taken literally or not. they usually winked and said.....don't take this stuff literally....it's all allegory and stories "borrowed from other cultures anyway.
CBA?

i'll see you in middle on if there is a god or gods

atheism is lazy

closing off possibilities makes it tough to see the big picture

i'm not interested in the 4 walled institution

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
in another thread about ukraine/russia, you made references to either yourself or family/relatives/friends living or being born in an eastern bloc country (poland, czech, ukraine? IDK) and gave a pretty good overview european history. It framed a lot about the stuff you post here.
Great, more xenophobic bullshit.
Can't say I'm surprised, given the stuff you post here.

Again, learn what and where the Eastern Bloc was, you're clueless for somebody who has a "pretty good overview". :poke:

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
by golly, the erBB! of course! brilliant!

WSJ

Economist.

BBC

Jim Gardner 6 ABC news

WMMR 93.3

WIP 610 AM

Kill your television.

The first three are spot on. That's where I get my news. I haven't watched television news in two years.

Only knuckleheads watch tv news, other than some local news.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
CBA?

i'll see you in middle on if there is a god or gods

atheism is lazy

closing off possibilities makes it tough to see the big picture

i'm not interested in the 4 walled institution
:roflmao:

Closing off fantasies is not "closing off possibilities".

It's exactly the opposite, closing off fantasies makes you see the possibilities.

It's hilarious that you think that the religion will open your mind.

That must be where you learned about the Eastern Bloc. :roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Instead on insulting people and acting like a 12 year old why don't you explain it for us calmly.
I'm perfectly calm, I just like to see those who "allowed me to be here" and claim to know European history really well, display their ignorance.

Shouldn't the fact that I said that I've never been to an Eastern Bloc country be a clue? lololo