Today's New York Post Cover

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I think that's probably true up to a certain level. However, when you get up into the outer reaches of measured IQ, those people are decidedly NOT funny people.

But then humor can be kind of subjective...

And I didn't go through this whole list but uh, The 40 Smartest People of All Time (businessinsider.com)

I'm betting there isn't a single comedian in the whole group.

Dummies.
They're probably anti-vaxxers too.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I think that's probably true up to a certain level. However, when you get up into the outer reaches of measured IQ, those people are decidedly NOT funny people.

But then humor can be kind of subjective...

And I didn't go through this whole list but uh, The 40 Smartest People of All Time (businessinsider.com)

I'm betting there isn't a single comedian in the whole group.

Dummies.
It's different kind of smarts.

IQ was a wrong thing to bring up I guess.

Humor requires emotional intelligence.

Maybe that's what the right is lacking.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Great, more xenophobic bullshit.
Can't say I'm surprised, given the stuff you post here.

Again, learn what and where the Eastern Bloc was, you're clueless for somebody who has a "pretty good overview". :poke:
You couldn’t be more off base. I’m not judging you, simply understanding and gave you a compliment. We’re all most likely immigrants here.

again, I didn’t claim to be accurate. It’s not rent free, far too greater things in life. You made references I vaguely recall. Thanks for pointing it out but not correcting to be accurate. I know what eastern bloc is, maybe you or yours aren’t from there? Idk and don’t really car

so salty angry.

Any thoughts on Patrick Henry and BOR?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
again, I didn’t claim to be accurate. It’s not rent free, far too greater things in life. You made references I vaguely recall. Thanks for pointing it out but not correcting to be accurate. I know what eastern bloc is, maybe you or yours aren’t from there? Idk and don’t really car

so salty angry.

Any thoughts on Patrick Henry and BOR?
I know you don't really car but not every European country outside Western Europe was part of the Eastern Bloc.

How come they never taught you that in the history class?

You were groomed from an early age by teachers. :cry:

https://scholarlycommons.law.case.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1868&context=jil

Last edited:

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Today's New York Post Cover

(Well, honestly this is what came up when I went to their home page a minute ago. Not sure is paper edition is different.)

1653677361669.png