Time for a Refill

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
hey chocki personal question and I don’t mean to be rude but did you get smacked in the nose with an anvil?
That better not be an anti Semitic slur because I’m not Jewish. And bro I’m on your team bro. Even though I’m vaccinated I could totally still get the Rona bro. And if I do I want the horse juice. Good enough for a professional athlete like Aaron Rodgers is good enough for me.

So where do you get the horse juice and do you know where to get DMT too? I’m now convinced it’s the source of Dr Rogan’s knowledge

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
That better not be an anti Semitic slur because I’m not Jewish. And bro I’m on your team bro. Even though I’m vaccinated I could totally still get the Rona bro. And if I do I want the horse juice. Good enough for a professional athlete like Aaron Rodgers is good enough for me.

So where do you get the horse juice and do you know where to get DMT too? I’m now convinced it’s the source of Dr Rogan’s knowledge
bro you gotta be way underground to get the horse juice bro. I mean like elite underground