Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
rerun is high on the list for me. if i didn't already have so many good boards in this category...

@JDJ if you ever feel like posting a more complete pic or two of that round tail GBX i wouldn't be sad about it.

First time I've noticed the Warhawk too. Looks good I might have to get a round tail for winter.
1656822237888.png

Last edited:

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
I'll post a pic. It's really not a roundtail. I asked Tim for thumbtail but said please don't make it look weird like some thumbtails. Tim said he would try to combine the best of a squash and thumb. It's pretty neutral and smooth.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
rerun is high on the list for me. if i didn't already have so many good boards in this category...

@JDJ if you ever feel like posting a more complete pic or two of that round tail GBX i wouldn't be sad about it.

First time I've noticed the Warhawk too. Looks good I might have to get a round tail for winter.
View attachment 132965

Based on the stock dims, it also looks like a shape that would translate well for someone your height, @Aruka.

Reactions: Aruka

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I like light boards and I think the Infused Glass with the vacuum-bagging keeps them pretty light. My first Varial with the Infused Glass, a CI NB2 is three years old and doesn't have any dings/shatters, so I'm sticking with it.
Infused poly or epoxy?

Reactions: JDJ