Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
Fxd.

btw, did you know there are like 7 different places you can buy a cup of coffee in cardiff?
OFF MY WAVE BRO. I used to work by the other Zumbar in Sorrento and I loved that place. When I worked in Encinitas I would stop by during my morning commute from central SD. It's funny how all the coffee shops have slightly different crowds. Zumbar is a lot of young hip families dressed in all Patagonia, Bump is surfer bums, Ironsmith is creatives and spandex biker bois.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
OFF MY WAVE BRO. I used to work by the other Zumbar in Sorrento and I loved that place. When I worked in Encinitas I would stop by during my morning commute from central SD. It's funny how all the coffee shops have slightly different crowds. Zumbar is a lot of young hip families dressed in all Patagonia, Bump is surfer bums, Ironsmith is creatives and spandex biker bois.
Both of you bros need to stop naming spots! :LOL:
Edit: actually IDGAF about N County

• Love
Reactions: MathDebater

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Bump had a sewage leak or something or another and was shut down for a bit for being gross. Will never, would never.

Burch goes to Zumbar. ex CT boyz too.

I like it when the basic starbucks girls get shut down on the syrup requests.

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
This exposes you to ripostes from Deforest though.

Potential new thread topic...

Which 3 Stamps, if you had to?
if covid kooks in the lineup:
6'11 wtfo
6'5 wtfo
5'11 wtf

if no covid kooks:
5'11 gb
5'11 shadow
6'0 gb

might add an alt stap. gonna take in my cali stap and ask for an alt ver of it or one of those sultwinns he's been making for when waves are firing

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
finally placed my order for replacement flare and GX thanks to IRS returning the $$ i paid in unemployment taxes last year..Tim must be killing it - prices and wait times have gone up. Just an FYI for anyone looking to order soon if they havent in a year or two. I always thought these boards were way underpriced compared to other shapers.