Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
which y'all think has more rocker, Giggler Box or Flare?

I'm too fat now for my slender round tail Flare from a few years back but I kind of miss riding that boar in crappy winter conditions.

my buddy is getting a sexy V12 round tail and I'm thinking of a Simon Mollusc or Mollusc Robo but I might also get something from Tim's line...

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I have a new 5-9 x 20 x 2.5 EPS GrinderX, never waxed or ridden with no arch tail pad attached in the tight shreds position. It has one very tiny pressure ding on the bottom. I ordered it a couple years ago along with a few other boards but really got my Stamps quiver dialed before I reached that deep in the bag. If anyone is interested in it let me know.

Reactions: Havoc and JDJ

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
thats was such a trip listening to him talk design in the bay and show us based on the boar in the rack.
Like he said...I think he really lays awake at night thinking about all this stuff.
We used have some good talks back in the day

Reactions: Havoc

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Just ordered a 6'9" Simon Anderson Mollusc Robo from Tim.

My buddy ordered a chunky 6'1" Stamps V12.

Stocked.

I want another twinny but I'm still not sure exactly what I'm after. I like the look of that Stacey Bullet twin I saw in another thread but I dunno if Tim really has an outline to match it.

Reactions: Havoc

retodd

Duke status
Feb 23, 2009
At least 8 years ago Tim was doing some similar twins .
They were low rocker and had some belly in the entry. Some had double through the fins and some had single

They were for an older ex pro that was using them as daily drivers

Reactions: Aruka

bigglesworth

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 8, 2017
How does it compare to ss2 sws?

You have had a few good ones in a row now. Unlucky in fins, lucky in boars?