Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
For me there is no downside .

For for others I could see it making the board a bit harder to control , so if I lighter surfer likes extra foam ( like say 10 pounds on 40 plus liters ) it would be adding more resistance

Heavy riders and small waves to medium waves its is a good time , can't wait to hear how Laidback likes his fusebox+chimerail combo
Should be good for...cause I'm not as light as I used to be

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
so all the guys with the fuses...what's the deal on those? friendly old guy shortboard kind of deal? performance fish with the swallow tails? itching to order something since I'm stuck at home...either that or a chunky banjo

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I'm sure he can tweak to your needs but it's pretty much as it's described. Wide nose low entry and glides into waves super easy like a fish but the tail pulls in to me much more high performance than a quad fish and the rails (at leat on mine) are more modern hybrid high performance foiled than thick and chunky like a fish. I hope that didn't confuse the hell out of you.

One thing is for sure, Tim is really good at dialing in something based on what you want out of a board and what you currently have. I would start the email process.

My fuse has become my daily driver for knee to chest high waves. It's pretty damn versatile.

Reactions: donger and oeste858

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
kind of a bullet nose or am I tripping? it looks so good!

camo swirl will be useful for blending in to the jungle after an illegal surf session.

Reactions: MathDebater