Tiger Woods cut out of his roll-over with the ‘jaws of life’ this morning!

Peter1

Nep status
Jul 29, 2005
He is a terrible driver, impaired or not. I told my wife last night that if I had as much money as he does, I'd have a full-time driver on call, then keep a few trackday cars for closed race courses so I could get my ya-yas out once in a while.

Seriously, what is the attraction to driving a boring courtesy SUV yourself when you could have a driver pick you up while you chill with a cup of coffee and a danish in the back seat?

A friend of mine broke his fibula (compound fracture) and had a rod put in. He's fine, but it took a few years before he could walk normally.

I admire Woods's talent, but he always seemed like a world-class jerk, when he didn't really need to be.

Jan 6, 2021
He is a terrible driver, impaired or not. I told my wife last night that if I had as much money as he does, I'd have a full-time driver on call, then keep a few trackday cars for closed race courses so I could get my ya-yas out once in a while.

Seriously, what is the attraction to driving a boring courtesy SUV yourself when you could have a driver pick you up while you chill with a cup of coffee and a danish in the back seat?

A friend of mine broke his fibula (compound fracture) and had a rod put in. He's fine, but it took a few years before he could walk normally.

I admire Woods's talent, but he always seemed like a world-class jerk, when he didn't really need to be.
Check out the HBO Doc that recently came out...his dad was an A-grade douche. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Growing up in the south and playing golf it was funny, all the old guys liked Phil and Freddy and HATED Tiger. We loved him.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

Supposedly very tight with money. Servers and others who have worked for him... getting stiffed is the norm.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Seriously, what could have made him or his car drive off the road like that? 7:15 am ish
1- he has a history with prescription drugs, remember that floriduh incident?
2- was he coming off a bender and dozed off?
3- a deer? ran in front of his car, he turned to avoid it and crashed?
4- another car cut him off?
5- brand new car had a major steering problem?
6- texting and driving? distracted
we will see...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Seriously, what could have made him or his car drive off the road like that? 7:15 am ish
1- he has a history with prescription drugs, remember that floriduh incident?
2- was he coming off a bender and dozed off?
3- a deer? ran in front of his car, he turned to avoid it and crashed?
4- another car cut him off?
5- brand new car had a major steering problem?
6- texting and driving? distracted
we will see...
7- Pulling his putter
8- Stroking his shaft
9- Polishing his driver

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
please tell us what does screwing people who do a service for you have to do with racism?
Or are you confused-

* or are you saying he is a rich black/asian guy so he should get a pass?
lol don't try to flip this around on me pal.

Own it.

Do better.

End of discussion.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Some people prefer driving themselves...

But I've heard the same, Woods is a level 12 fuckface

Reactions: stringcheese

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If Jews are allowed blacks don't want to be there. Take your pick.
Racist much?
lol don't try to flip this around on me pal.

Own it.

Do better.

End of discussion.
Is there a point to this performance, or is this totally unironic and earnest?

How can you do that without being impaired?
Looking down at a cell phone?

I mean I have no idea, but this happened at like 7am-ish on a Tuesday morning. Not exactly happy hour. Not that I'm personally averse to a wake and bake (if I have the day off).

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Maybe there was a mechanical malfunction
Or a sudden attempt to avoid an obstacle
Possibly dropped something and looked away or leaned over to pick it up
Sh*t happens while driving even hen sober
Easy to jump to more interesting possibilities , but maybe he just dropped his phone and needed to see Waze
**i have no idea what happened and have gotten all my “facts” about the incident from this thread

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Is this road anything like the Ortega Highway out to Lake Elsenore? Love to take the rental cars up on that road and beat the **** out of them. Wouldn't want to make a mistake on there though. Wonder if that's what he was doing with his tournament courtesy vehicle.
very different animal

this is multiple lanes, wide curves, and downhill

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I'm starting to think it was an honest (idiotic) mistake. TMZ posted video of him driving around a somewhat curvy portion of the road minutes before the accident and he looked fine. Wasn't speeding, at least not badly anyway. Wasn't swerving. Looked to be driving like any normal, not seriously impaired person would. Weird.

El O nailed it though. With his history and wealth he should have known better than to ever drive himself again.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Funny that Casa picks up Woke's alleged implicit racism and ignores the more blatant racism reflected in Buxton's post.

My wife's parents live in the South and they - and a number of their friends - have always hated Tiger with an irrational passion. And this started well before TIger ever got caught doing anything wrong in his life. It's not hard to understand what was driving that hatred.