This is what Fecal and Skully stand for.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
LOL

They haven't gone anywhere. They're still out there. I've already made those points and you've already failed to even engage with them. Because you're incapable of it.

IRL, the obscene rates of arrests for crimes of almost ALL types (not just the murders your favorite op-ed fixated on) completely explains and justifies the increased amount of police contact and everything which ensues.

You don't have what it takes to refute that.
during the last administration you kept posting something about "relationships" or "relations" !! ) :)

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Oh are you referring to how all the numbers for population, household incomes, employment, poverty and such for Baltimore and El Paso resemble each other EXCEPT for the fkt up crime rate in Baltimore?

Yeah, that's all still out there, too.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm going to wait to see how the trial turns out because the defense hasn't had their shot at it yet and there's more info out there which hasn't been made public. I'm confident a jury will come to a reasonable decision.
Here we go again.

You haven't learned anything from Ahmaud Arbery murder thread?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
GUILTY...get the rope
You're no better than a lynch mob, asshole
Yeah, always give racists and murderers benefit of a doubt.

There’s absolutely no scenario under which cornering and killing a black man on the street because he’s jogging and looks like he doesn’t belong in a rich neighborhood, would be justified.

The lynch mob you’re defending were each indicted on nine counts: malice murder, four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Asshole.