This is what Fecal and Skully stand for.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Pulling an elderly handicapped person from their car and beating them and destroying their vehicle. Fecal, where were you on May 31st?

Columbus Police is asking for the public's help identifying persons in this video. The incident involves a vehicle take-over by people protesting in the downtown area on May 31st, 2020 at approximately 7pm at the intersection of High St and Broad St. The video documents people engaging in violent behavior directed at a victim with Cerebral Palsy and his vehicle as well as others who actively came to his rescue and attempted to stop the violence. Columbus Police is interested in identifying persons of interest responsible for the violence as well as eye witnesses to include those who came to the victim’s rescue. As documented in the video, many by-standers were recording what unfolded. Columbus Police asks anyone with info or video evidence regarding this incident to come forward. Information may be shared by contacting Columbus Police Det. Steven Nace at snace@columbuspolice.org or 614-645-2119. Information can be passed along anonymously through Central Ohio Crime Stoppers or 614-461- TIPS (8477).

Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
That looks like a hate crime to me. If the driver was a POC we'd be calling for the FBI to track everyone down.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
you still want to fry the murderers of George Floyd, right ?? )
I'm going to wait to see how the trial turns out because the defense hasn't had their shot at it yet and there's more info out there which hasn't been made public. I'm confident a jury will come to a reasonable decision.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
things so much better with a real President !! )

where are those statistics you used to roll out ?? ) :)
LOL

They haven't gone anywhere. They're still out there. I've already made those points and you've already failed to even engage with them. Because you're incapable of it.

IRL, the obscene rates of arrests for crimes of almost ALL types (not just the murders your favorite op-ed fixated on) completely explains and justifies the increased amount of police contact and everything which ensues.

You don't have what it takes to refute that.

Last edited: