This is the best evidence the Democrats have got.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
No, in all likelihood it would still be making its way through lower courts.
Justice takes time.......also, hate makes waste. You dummies chose to rush it. Beyond that, you know and I know, theat the democrats don't have the votes either way and nobody's mind is going to be changed. This is all nothing more than the democrat's unethical attempts to influence the 2020 election.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Justice takes time.......also, hate makes waste. You dummies chose to rush it. Beyond that, you know and I know, theat the democrats don't have the votes either way and nobody's mind is going to be changed. This is all nothing more than the democrat's unethical attempts to influence the 2020 election.
Wait weren't you last week saying the impeachment would hurt the Dems in 20?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Ironic considering the reason we are where we're at in impeachment.

A President choosing to go outside normal channels for "investigations" that would influence the 2020 elections.