This is TDS…

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Somehow pointing out that Donald J Trump is a serial liar and grifting piece of sh!t is TDS but thinking he was sent by god to save us all and is somehow still our actual President isn’t? I’d love @grapedrink or @Ifallalot to come explain that logic to us.
I’m not going to explain the logic because it doesn’t exist. Crazy is crazy, which by definition makes the behavior illogical.

What you keep forgetting is that absurd behavior on one side does not cancel out absurd behavior on the other :trout:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Somehow pointing out that Donald J Trump is a serial liar and grifting piece of sh!t is TDS but thinking he was sent by god to save us all and is somehow still our actual President isn’t? I’d love @grapedrink or @Ifallalot to come explain that logic to us.
The difference in TDS is Derangement as opposed to Delusional, whereas I may be deranged but GromsDog is delusional. Theres a difference.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Whatever makes you feel better about your Trump induced 5+ year long anxiety and rage spiral

Feb 7 (Reuters) - Rumble Inc, a YouTube-style website popular among U.S. conservatives, has offered Joe Rogan $100 million over four years for all his shows, days after the podcaster apologized for using racial slurs in his content.

grapeseed can't criticize trump because jre doesn't criticize trump

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Feb 7 (Reuters) - Rumble Inc, a YouTube-style website popular among U.S. conservatives, has offered Joe Rogan $100 million over four years for all his shows, days after the podcaster apologized for using racial slurs in his content.

grapeseed can't criticize trump because jre doesn't criticize trump
Rogan is Grape Bois God King completely infallible.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Whatever makes you feel better about your Trump induced 5+ year long anxiety and rage spiral :poke:
Mischaracterization at its finest.

Speaking of derangement, you are outraged about inconsequential things like the transgenders and having to wear a fucking mask in public indoor spaces.

That's your rage spiral. lol