Things to bring to Indo (boat trip)

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
dont know how to post video here? tThis is best I can do

My buddy surfed this by himself for an hour after I came in! pretty wild, Lances left was probably the most user friendly left we surfed IMO.
View attachment 112238View attachment 112240

More rifles because its just a thing of violent beauty
View attachment 112241View attachment 112242

macaroni salad.
View attachment 112246

Lance's Left is definitely friendlier than the right and Rifles etc. But when it's 12ft faces it gets quite heavy. It's a great wave, which unfortunately only got to surf on day two after a 4 session day one (HT's).

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Lance's Left is definitely friendlier than the right and Rifles etc. But when it's 12ft faces it gets quite heavy. It's a great wave, which unfortunately only got to surf on day two after a 4 session day one (HT's).
Yeah I guess at 12' I would be more comfortable at good times or bikinis!

Lances and telescopes I did my best backhand surfing at. Macaronis sort of overwhelmed me. It was very good, I am just not a very good backhand surfer.

telescopes on an oversized borrowed board and a few hours of sleep :roflmao:fun for days!
IMG_8976.JPG

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Agree on Lances once it gets pumping. At 2-OH+ it's an awesome wave with a great barrel. Only place we stopped twice and scored both times. Same with Thunders. Not too impressive when small but 3-OH+ and it's like So. Peak Blacks on an epic day.

Reactions: Maz and santacruzin

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Agree on Lances once it gets pumping. At 2-OH+ it's an awesome wave with a great barrel. Only place we stopped twice and scored both times. Same with Thunders. Not too impressive when small but 3-OH+ and it's like So. Peak Blacks on an epic day.
Super user friendly when we surfed it.Only HH-OH although it still had some punch
I could imagine at size it must be soooo fun with some poundings to go around too.

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
Wish I would have brought a 6'4 roundtail myself. my 6'1 was not enough at rifles and my 6'7 was too big , felt like trying to park an RV in a tight space :roflmao:

So weird how you dont need that much more board in Indo until you do. Right about 8' things start moving really fucking fast !
disclaimer I am an old man and not a slateresque ripper like most of the erbb
Yep, always bring a true step up to indo.

I was at Lances left when it was 10-12" faces. It was a big burger so I didnt paddle out. Maybe wrong swell angle?

Reactions: santacruzin

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Yeah I guess at 12' I would be more comfortable at good times or bikinis!

Lances and telescopes I did my best backhand surfing at. Macaronis sort of overwhelmed me. It was very good, I am just not a very good backhand surfer.

telescopes on an oversized borrowed board and a few hours of sleep :roflmao:fun for days!
View attachment 112265
SC nice moob shot tongue out and all erbb p*orn:cheers: