Things to bring to Indo (boat trip)

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
a wasted wave is no good, don't matter if 2 or 20 out
Sometimes you have to smell the flowers....a good tube visual is not wasted in my mind and leftovers over paddling back out to the peak for a set with 2 guys out:socrazy: Never would be option for me:shaka: sounds like a shoulder hopper for life type to me:cursing:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Sometimes you have to smell the flowers....a good tube visual is not wasted in my mind and leftovers over paddling back out to the peak for a set with 2 guys out:socrazy: Never would be option for me:shaka: sounds like a shoulder hopper for life type to me:cursing:
from the sequence it looks like he was in the clear. didn't push a section down and was in the right spot to pick up the remainder, rifles is a fairly long wave and "shoulder hopping" could net you a decent ride. hard to tell if the guy is a kook with the inability to make it from the correct take off spot or someone who happened to be in the right place at the right time :waving:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
from the sequence it looks like he was in the clear. didn't push a section down and was in the right spot to pick up the remainder, rifles is a fairly long wave and "shoulder hopping" could net you a decent ride. hard to tell if the guy is a kook with the inability to make it from the correct take off spot or someone who happened to be in the right place at the right time :waving:
I am going by video I see never been but pre covid I seen busy days out at rifles with plenty of shoulder hoppers checking to make sure even pros come out barrel decide if they are going. My point is 2 guys no way I am enjoying the paddle out to peak and no crowd and catching a wave from the peak:shaka: I am pretty sure I would follow this order even on more crowded day but would be bummed if so crowded had to shoulder hop leftovers.