Therapist for over 30 years: Nearly 90% of My Patients Are Liberals...

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I need to revise this in the time of Trump. I think a significant number of persons seeing therapists would mentionTrump in sessions, remarking on the fears they had for the possible loss of democracy
If a politician is really causing you that much mental distress, with the exception of actual dictators such as Hitler or Lil Kim, then yes you do need therapy :trout: :roflmao:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I hope anyone who is suffering with illness get the help they need
Mental illness or physical illness
Conservative, liberal, whatever
I hope people learn skills to cope with life’s challenges with the help of their parents and others they’re close with
And if that doesn’t work, and they have to pay people to help them figure it out, that’s better than not figuring it out at all
I hope that anyone who’d judges anyone else getting support keeps it to themselves. Being unsupportive can undermine a persons ability to resolve issues
Some people need more help than others
Physically or mentally
Judging them doesn’t make you stronger than anyone
Instead it’s more likely to be a sign of weakness that could be worked on

Last edited:
Reactions: npsp and grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If a politician is really causing you that much mental distress, with the exception of actual dictators such as Hitler or Lil Kim, then yes you do need therapy :trout: :roflmao:
Having a Sociopath scumbag as Pres. is much less troubling then the latest issue of Cosmo. right Grape Boi?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Having a Sociopath scumbag as Pres. is much less troubling then the latest issue of Cosmo. right Grape Boi?
I never went to a therapist to talk about my mental despair because of a magazine cover, so your comparison is garbage.

I can understand someone who is an immigrant being worried about deportation, but a middle to upper class white liberal with a US passport had nothing to worry about in regards to who’s president.

That said, if someone needs therapy then I hope they get it, and I wish that it was more accessible to those who can’t afford it and that there was less of a stigma associated with it.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I never went to a therapist to talk about my mental despair because of a magazine cover, so your comparison is garbage.

I can understand someone who is an immigrant being worried about deportation, but a middle to upper class white liberal with a US passport had nothing to worry about in regards to who’s president.

That said, if someone needs therapy then I hope they get it, and I wish that it was more accessible to those who can’t afford it and that there was less of a stigma associated with it.
If you have no sense of right and wrong a guy like Trump as President is A OK.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
If you have no sense of right and wrong a guy like Trump as President is A OK.
That’s not what I said. What I’m saying is that whoever is president, unless they are enacting legislation that puts your actual existence in jeopardy (such as immigration policy for non-citizens), then it should probably not be something that causes you significant mental anguish.

If it does, then you should probably see a therapist, because it is probably indicative of deeper issues.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That’s not what I said. What I’m saying is that whoever is president, unless they are enacting legislation that puts your actual existence in jeopardy (such as immigration policy for non-citizens), then it should probably not be something that causes you significant mental anguish.

If it does, then you should probably see a therapist, because it is probably indicative of deeper issues.
What about people whose mental anguish is caused by Cosmo covers, need therapy or will bitching about it online cover it?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What about people whose mental anguish is caused by Cosmo covers, need therapy or will bitching about it online cover it?
I wasn’t bitching, I was pointing out the absurdity.

Do you cope with your TDS by fooking the tranny “wives” of ErBbers like you admitted to last week? Were you enough of a gentleman to jerk xer off while you pounded xer vaganus?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

Straight out of the DSM-Grapeboi-I

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I wasn’t bitching, I was pointing out the absurdity.

Do you cope with your TDS by fooking the tranny “wives” of ErBbers like you admitted to last week? Were you enough of a gentleman to jerk xer off while you pounded xer vaganus?
Triggered! Cry some more about Cosmo, very macho.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Making stuff up again like the petulant manchild bitch you are? If this gets too heavy for you, make sure to shoot a flair to all the whiteknights.
lol liar. You admitted to fooking another erbbers “wife” and commented on xer pepis size. Own it brah!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I hope anyone who is suffering with illness get the help they need
Mental illness or physical illness
Conservative, liberal, whatever
I hope people learn skills to cope with life’s challenges with the help of their parents and others they’re close with
And if that doesn’t work, and they have to pay people to help them figure it out, that’s better than not figuring it out at all
I hope that anyone who’d judges anyone else getting support keeps it to themselves. Being unsupportive can undermine a persons ability to resolve issues
Some people need more help than others
Physically or mentally
Judging them doesn’t make you stronger than anyone
Instead it’s more likely to be a sign of weakness that could be worked on
I love a good goodbye post.