Therapist for over 30 years: Nearly 90% of My Patients Are Liberals...

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Stupid people, psychopaths and narcissists suffer from severe lack of introspection.

That's why they never seek therapy and why therapy is generally ineffective for their mental problems.

They need it more than anybody.

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
I would like to gently leave this over here...

Don't jump now. And really, as a white liberal, you have no business owning a gun.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Opps i forgot, number one indicator of a mentally ill rightwinger in denial, joining facist groups like the Proud bois.
:roflmao:

Man I thought your meltdown last week in the main forum was epic, are you gearing up for another one today?

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Don't the conservatives take a divergent approach and shoot heroin, smoke meth, or just cut to the chase and blow their heads off?

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
Liberals are smart and self aware enough to know when they have a problem and get help. Rightwingers deny it and it manifests in idiotic trolling, delusional hero worship and mass shootings,
Are you going to be OK?

Maybe go up to your room, dim the lights and do some deep breathing.

And maybe say "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it, people like me" a few times.
  • You'll be OK. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I would like to gently leave this over here...

Don't jump now. And really, as a white liberal, you have no business owning a gun.
Tl;Dr: Ignorance is bliss. :shrug:

Reactions: mundus

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
Don't the conservatives take a divergent approach and shoot heroin, smoke meth, or just cut to the chase and blow their heads off?
It's true that Republicans are 3% more likely to use opioids than Democrats. But that obviously leaves a lot of partying happening on both sides of the aisle.

Don't hurt yourself.

:jamon:

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
:roflmao:

Man I thought your meltdown last week in the main forum was epic, are you gearing up for another one today?
Just reality. meltdown shmeltdown, pretty pathetic it took 5 of them. Poor little Cacita needed help. Btw, by your own standards you are int stae of constant meltdown,

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot