The WSL is a disgrace.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

See the "mental health thread" for some insight on the surfing population :roflmao:
Credit Donkey is where you get your investing advice? Makes lots of sense given your "I lost my year's gains and they liquidated my soon-to-be-insolvent leveraged positions" post.

Pretty sure he is from the social democratic paradise that is Norway who fought a vicious war of resistance vs Germany unlike the pussy swedes, rest of post spot on.
The Soviets and Poles and Serbs fought a vicious war of resistance. Outside of one absolute Anders Bering-Breivik TurboChad manning a coastal battery, the political leadership in Norway was asleep at the wheel and ran away the instant they woke up.

One kid (probably a Polish exile) threw a herring at a Panzer and the rest of 'em....a bunch of køllåbøråtørs ever there was one.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
To quote Warren Buffet: Bitch, I'm back :computer:

I don't understand what you are going on about. Are you saying surfing and golf are equal money wise? Clearly not the case.

Surfing is doing well for what it is. Look at windsurfing. The world champ gets a $500 gift card at some sports outlet.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
To quote Warren Buffet: Bitch, I'm back :computer:

I don't understand what you are going on about. Are you saying surfing and golf are equal money wise? Clearly not the case.

Surfing is doing well for what it is. Look at windsurfing. The world champ gets a $500 gift card at some sports outlet.
Pro Golfers make more money no doubt but you're selling surfing short.

The poor people sports are soccer and basketball. The target market for surf advertisers = living in expensive places, not Rocinha.