The world Today

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
JFC Karen was literally shaking rn. Uniformed officer in broad fkng daylight. Wants to argue about everything. Typically when people are scared they don't argue. I don't think she's ever been actually scared in her life.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
JFC Karen was literally shaking rn. Uniformed officer in broad fkng daylight. Wants to argue about everything. Typically when people are scared they don't argue. I don't think she's ever been actually scared in her life.
Amazing she was not held at gunpoint and pepper sprayed, huh

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Amazing she was not held at gunpoint and pepper sprayed, huh
Unfortunate might be the word I'd use, but she also complied with orders and it was broad daylight and she didn't have fkn limo tint. Talking back while complying is a whole different animal than just ignoring orders.

Everyone in Florida in the 90s wanted the illegal tint. Shitloads got it.
Every kid that had one, I mean every kid, white kids on the barrier island, had a cop behind door gun drawn screaming for him to show hands and get out of the car story. Every one.

Reactions: griffinsurfboard

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Unfortunate might be the word I'd use, but she also complied with orders and it was broad daylight and she didn't have fkn limo tint. Talking back while complying is a whole different animal than just ignoring orders.

Everyone in Florida in the 90s wanted the illegal tint. Shitloads got it.
Every kid that had one, I mean every kid, white kids on the barrier island, had a cop behind door gun drawn screaming for him to show hands and get out of the car story. Every one.
Again how well would she listened with 2 cops screaming conflicting orders with guns drawn?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Again how well would she listened with 2 cops screaming conflicting orders with guns drawn?
I don't know, but in spite of all her backtalk, her first, I repeat her first reaction was to comply. She offered to be pulled over. There was 0 active resistance, and the blabbing, while pointless, was not resistance. The most gnarly it got was when she accepted he wasn't giving her the pen.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I don't know, but in spite of all her backtalk, her first, I repeat her first reaction was to comply. She offered to be pulled over. There was 0 active resistance, and the blabbing, while pointless, was not resistance. The most gnarly it got was when she accepted he wasn't giving her the pen.
Is she running for Congress now?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Still ignoring the context, Fact people have been shot reaching for some thing, fact the stop was in error, fact he was being given conflicting orders. Had he reached for his seatbelt and was shot the cops would have gotten off scott free(speculation). Tell me what did the guy do wrong?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is she running for Congress now?
She'd be literally shaking rn if she had to win a primary. Check back in a year.

Still ignoring the context, Fact people have been shot reaching for some thing, fact the stop was in error, fact he was being given conflicting orders. Had he reached for his seatbelt and was shot the cops would have gotten off scott free(speculation).
Yes, mundus, yes. But he didn't express confusion at conflicting orders, nor did he deliberately state which order he was complying with. Life isn't perfect. Sorry but these sound like Karen excuses. Act like someone jumpy, possibly power-tripping, is pointing a fucking loaded weapon at you. This isn't a cable news hit with Ben Shapiro, with ideological rigidity of frame and academic posturing. You are downrange of a live weapon - wielded by someone who will face no consequences for waxing you (speculation).

Act like it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
She'd be literally shaking rn if she had to win a primary. Check back in a year.

Yes, mundus, yes. But he didn't express confusion at conflicting orders, nor did he deliberately state which order he was complying with. Life isn't perfect. Sorry but these sound like Karen excuses. Act like someone jumpy, possibly power-tripping, is pointing a fucking loaded weapon at you. This isn't a cable news hit with Ben Shapiro, with ideological rigidity of frame and academic posturing. You are downrange of a live weapon - wielded by someone who will face no consequences for waxing you (speculation).

Act like it.
Nonsense, blaming the wrong person, the cops have the guns and training and the responsibility. His actions may well have kept him alive. Karen excuses? It was a fooking life and death situation due to a police mistake and here you are blaming the victim, gee I wonder why?

Reactions: kidfury

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Nonsense, blaming the wrong person, the cops have the guns and training and the responsibility. His actions may well have kept him alive.
mundus I blame the police officers for not seeing the temp tag and being heavy handed. So do the police because they shitcanned Officer Pepper Spray.

You're taking a comment that says civilian compliance is sorely lacking - and I'm not sure with the proliferation of mask disputes and arguing with the cops what the confusion is.

It's lame. People get conflicting orders constantly. People in the workplace have someone two levels above them tell them to delegate a task to someone a level above them, per person two levels above them. You try, person one level above you gets fkng indignant, pulls rank on you, it doesn't get done.

His actions may have kept him alive? I dunno. They definitely kept him pepper'd.