The StormSurf guy just said this will be the worst Winter on record for surf !?!?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
La Nina Cold Sub-Surface Pool Discharging - Active MJO Building
Summary - Cool subsurface water volume peaked under the equatorial Pacific on 10/15/21, beating last years volume, and now is discharging to the surface while fading and easing east. A stronger than expected Active Phase of the MJO is producing west anomalies forecast to take over the Western KWGA as previously forecast and filling 75% of the KWGA with the low pressure bias slowly building in from the west in earnest late Dec and filling the KWGA by mid-Feb with a return to a more regular cadence of Active and Inactive MJO phases starting now. With the cold subsurface pool discharging to the surface in the East Pacific, and a return of the MJO projected, it seems the the peak of this years La Nina event is already behind us. But the atmosphere will be slow to respond.

But a quick fade is forecast as we move into late Fall (Nov) with the CFS predicting a return to a neutral wind anomaly pattern at that time and the low pressure bias making headway in to the KWGA in early Dec. Still it will take some time for the atmosphere to fully respond, resulting in a less than normal swell production forecast especially for Fall into early Winter. But by later in Jan 2022 perhaps a return to a more normal pattern might take hold. As a result a somewhat reduced number of storm days and storm intensity is expected Oct-Dec, resulting in a below normal level of swells, with swell being below normal duration and period. But by later Winter (2022), the number of storm days, intensity and duration of those storms should start improving as La Nina fades out. The status of the PDO is not known, though it appears to be returning to at least a neutral state, rather than the warm phase as previously projected thereby having no significant positive or negative effect on the long term outlook.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
care to make a wager? or do you have some underlying need to think you're right all the time? :roflmao:
Let's go ahead and wager on your "Bitcoin will hit $100K by the end of the year" prediction. lol.

Also, please continue to ponder the conspiracy behind the low numbers of droplet transmitted viruses from past winter. lol.

• Haha

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Let's go ahead and wager on your "Bitcoin will hit $100K by the end of the year" prediction. lol.
you don't even hold crypto, shut yer trap. stonks only go up :monkey:

i'll accumulate your lifetime of gains within a few years. no risk no reward bedpan boy :roflmao:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Can you tell us more about your claim stocks are a thing of the past?

Also, can we get a bet going on your $100K BTC eoy prediction? Or are you too pussy?
it's going to 100k sometime soon, I don't hold any boomer coin anyway. you know jack sh!t about crypto but denounce all the opportunity it provides. like I said before, your 10% stonk returns don't even beat inflation. anyone with half a brain could realize that. you have a poor man mindset and will most likely never net north of 100k a year :cry:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
So, there is surfy? I land in PBI in an hour. Zero beach by noon thirty

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
it's going to 100k sometime soon, I don't hold any boomer coin anyway. you know jack sh!t about crypto but denounce all the opportunity it provides. like I said before, your 10% stonk returns don't even beat inflation. anyone with half a brain could realize that. you have a poor man mindset and will most likely never net north of 100k a year :cry:
So you're too pussy.

The other stuff is funny - what's it like to be wrong all the time?

• Haha

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
like I said before, your 10% stonk returns don't even beat inflation. :cry:
Wew lad!

So, there is surfy? I land in PBI in an hour. Zero beach by noon thirty
Yeah there's some bumpy bumps to pumpy pump. Bastian looks kinda fun on the surfline cam; I wonder if someone got et by a shark because there's people fishing but the surf and beach look completely deserted.

Should be some messy windswell the next few days, cleanup Sunday, reinforcement Monday night, clean later next week. How long you down for? Should be down there by Thursday.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
There's no superiority.

But your brain immediately going in that direction tells a bit about you.

Now, please give us some insight about the conspiracy behind low flu numbers this past winter.
you're right there is no superiority ;)

you have no clue what's going on inside my head and the thought processes behind these typings

I don't pay attention to the FAKE NEWS, last time I watched television was during the olympics.

believe what you want, there is a very small chance for someone to die from covid.

you don't go from many to zero without numbers being fudged

if masks stopped the flu then why can't they stop the covid boogeyman? :roflmao: