The Sport of Kings vs Shiek McDaughterKiller

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

I love this headline

View attachment 108679

I wonder if QAnon cares about these kids...
Once, we had a President who attempted to keep these kind of people out of our country, but the policy was sky-screeched as RASSSSSSSSS

or I could try...

The Middle East is a hellhole that should be nuked and all remaining people living genocided

Better?

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Once, we had a President who attempted to keep these kind of people out of our country, but the policy was sky-screeched as RASSSSSSSSS

or I could try...

The Middle East is a hellhole that should be nuked and all remaining people living genocided

Better?
I’m sorry this is happening to you.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

or I could try...

Better?
that president to whom you refer was doing side deals with these kind of people

a blanket ban on all muslims is not the same as boycotting state actors guilty of heinous acts

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

or I could try...

Better?
You mean the kind of people who rent entire floors at Trumps hotels at vastly inflated rates while not even staying there? Or the kind of people who bailed super cuck Kushner out of his idiotic investments?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

or I could try...

Better?
Do you think any Trump imposed travel ban was ever intended to keep Saudi Royalty that he got on his knees for out?

36EC127F-E73E-4969-8C52-0D935ECE4F62.jpegAACF07BF-9F64-4708-BD98-04E6F0D0E2A7.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: manbearpig

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I've got a buddy who has some horses. I don't totally understand the purpose, but he has a couple thoroughbreds. Not active racing age, more like, candidates to head south of the Rio Grande and become dog food.

They're a bit feisty. I like the draft horses and the painted horse better. The boss is this great big draft horse who gets hacked off when the hotter horses get sassy and comes stomping on over. Angry 2000# horses coming damn near straight at you are scary even when they're angry on your behalf. You scary 2000# animal taller and hilarious faster than me. You scary.