The Social Distancing Thread

Eunice

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 2, 2007
A Magical and Wondrous Place
What a strange social experiment we are living, oh yes! I was taking a walk today and noticed that people would mostly keep a wide berth when passing. There is both a sense of being responsible to others by maintaining the 6 feet of distance, but also a weird "you are a carrier get the fuck away from me" vibe. The fact is we don't really know how to act. AWKWARD! Can you you actually catch a virus by walking past somebody who isn't actively sneezing or coughing?

Thoughts on how this is playing out on a psychological level?

Reactions: sozzle and Aruka

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I like the new distancing but I feel like they're people watching me to see if I'm following the rules or touching my face or something else I'm not supposed to do.
If someone tries to correct me, is it still legal to say something like "Hey lick my balls" Okay that had a sexual connotation and falls into a gray area but could I say for instance "Hey you wanna kiss my pita bread fuckface?"
I wonder, can I still say these things to the busybodies, the hall monitors?

OBSurvivor

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 25, 2013
Went to Panda then immediately felt like walking into a social experiment. As soon as I open up the door , a lady dramatically jumps a couple feet away from me . Everyone keeping distance, blue tape all over the ground. Whole experience felt awkward then all of a sudden feel multiple spots on my head where I feel like scratching and urge to touch my face. Crazy restrain not to do anything. Definitely psychological madness. Unfortunately, last time at Panda . Can't imagine going through that again

• Haha
Reactions: ratfink and Aruka

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
grocery store this morning. people still getting close. dingbat old lady complaining about waiting in line at a grocery store like shes the only one inconvenciend then continues to try to get close to me to tell me something under her breath. i told her to back the eff up. 6ft!
I had to tell woman in her 20's and her bf to back the fuck up when they were 1' from my back, while lining up for register at grocery store. Her bf looked pissed, but he did not state a word to me. She looked confused.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I had to tell woman in her 20's and her bf to back the fook up when they were 1' from my back, while lining up for register at grocery store. Her bf looked pissed, but he did not state a word to me. She looked confused.
IF you are used to thinking the rules don't apply to you why would you think that now?

Most people get it.

You just notice the dicks.

Feb 12, 2020
Not that anyone remembers this game
Pokemon Go needs a new character,let's call her Carona, She is cute, round, and green.
When you get too close to another person
You catch the King