The sh*t white people have to deal with.

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
Ugh! Read the comments.

Edit: What kind of people post anecdotal evidence that shows black people doing bad things?

Read the comments on youtube and you'll find the answer to that question, but I must warn you: It's ugly!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
https://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2018/07/police_charge_suspect_in_fatal.html

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Suspect-in-Deadly-Rittenhouse-Stabbing-Surrenders-South-Philadelphia-Church-Michael-White-Sean-Schellenger-488158951.html

But he was a good college student. Cue up the pictures from when he was 12.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Getting violent because of a word?

Yeah, I guess we just can’t expect black people to behave in a civilized manner like everyone else. Right, boys?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Duffy said:

Yeah, I guess we just can’t expect black people to behave in a civilized manner like everyone else. Right, boys?
"Like everyone else"

So the guy shouting racial slurs on the train platform and getting in guy's face was behaving in the civilized manner?

I love how it's always the usual suspects who jump in defence of racist pieces of sh!t.

I don't condone violence but Im not shedding any tears over this.

But you do.

Why is that?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
FecalFace said:
Duffy said:

"Like everyone else"

So the guy shouting racial slurs on the train platform and getting in guy's face was behaving in the civilized manner?

I love how it's always the usual suspects who jump in defence of racist pieces of sh!t.

I don't condone violence but Im not shedding any tears over this.

But you do.

Why is that?
I didn’t defend the racist.

I’m just pointing that the tolerance, hell, the expectation that black people should get violent when called the magic word is in itself racist.

When some idiot calls a black guy a nigger there’s a significant portion of the population that condones violent acts that are perpetrated by blacks in response. And that is racist.

I expect black people to respond to words in the same way that I expect white people, Mexican people, Indian people, all people. I expect that they NOT resort to violence (attempted murder as shown in the video above).

I expect better because there’s no reason that all people can’t be better.

Other people expect much less from certain people if those people are dark skinned. Those people are racists.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Duffy said:
Gnudz said:
Meanwhile in Florida: Police Chief Tells Officers To Pin Unsolved Crimes On Random Black People

If there's any justice this police chief will get locked up with those four ladies from Applebee's.
That cop should go to prison for the rest of his life.
prison sentences should be capricious and severe. ( BTW, too late to try to hide your racism. Acknowledging it, as you try to acknowledge your other faults,... but sincerely, could possibly have benefit. For you).

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
Gnudz said:
Meanwhile in Florida: Police Chief Tells Officers To Pin Unsolved Crimes On Random Black People

If there's any justice this police chief will get locked up with those four ladies from Applebee's.
That cop should go to prison for the rest of his life.
prison sentences should be capricious and severe. ( BTW, too late to try to hide your racism. Acknowledging it, as you try to acknowledge your other faults,... but sincerely, could possibly have benefit. For you).
What racism?

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
You take a grad level course in Multiculturalism or go to the Museum of Tolerance and you will be told EVERYBODY is racist. It's just a matter of how much, and how aware you are and whether you make an effort to overcome or you embrace it.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
White people have to deal with:
-Being served overcooked chicken breast and turkey by our mothers throughout our childhood
-Having to spice our food after its cooked
-Sunburns
-Looking dumb while dancing
-Being expected to show up early to everything, or at least on time
-Sucking at basketball
-Having to prove how #woke and unracist we are
-Not being allowed to grow dreadlocks

Anything else :shrug:
:ban:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
GWS said:
You take a grad level course in Multiculturalism or go to the Museum of Tolerance and you will be told EVERYBODY is racist. It's just a matter of how much, and how aware you are and whether you make an effort to overcome or you embrace it.
I never had the luxury of getting a college degree.

Being called racist is kind of funny to me, all things considered.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
grapedrink said:
-Being served overcooked chicken breast and turkey by our mothers throughout our childhood
-Sunburns
-Sucking at basketball

Small dicks :rockin:

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
grapedrink said:
-Sunburns
-Sucking at basketball

It's so hard to find good help.