The Republican Southern Baptist Church

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
A Salman in the ICU beats two f@&$ hanging from the tree?

Looks like JK Rowling has had a fatwa declared on her because she called the Rushdie attack "horrifying."

Aren't the transexuals out to kill her as well? I've got ten bucks on says the Religion of Peace gets it done first
Clarice Starling said transsexuals are passive and Hannibal Lecter concurred.

But Granger was probably JK Rowling's self-insert. We're talking a Haggis-eater whose love-triangle self-insert picked the ginger half-chav over Hairy Posher. Trying and getting it done might not be the same level of skill.

Maybe it'll be like the estate combat scene in Skyfall. BBC will be filming documentaries about the Gulf 1 Road of Death, and they'll shoot B-roll on her place's driveway.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Under federal investigation for sex abuse. Which side are Pedo groomers again?

I'm a Christian and a Republican. Child molestation is a heinous crime. Kid diddlers should be thrown in jail for long sentences, and so should people who protect them.

Has someone been found guilty?

If not then get back to us when someone is.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Southern Baptists are the largest Baptist convention. Last time I checked Southern Baptists were only a loose affiliation, unlike Roman Catholics, Presbyters and Methodists. If an SB church needs a pastor then the convention will assign one. However, most Southern Baptist congregations tend to spring up around the best preachers. Other officers are a mixed bag of locals.