The Religion of Peace loses another freedom fighter

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
When I moved here 27 years ago I was told that one could stone the women folk for entertainment and that there was an endless supply of young virgin camels for my amorous pleasure. Allah in his infinite wisdom has chosen to provide me eternal suffering instead. But being as Allah isn’t a total prick at least I’m not suffering where I grew up in LA.

Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: ~rwright~ and GWS_2

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
"The attack began at 13:58 GMT on Friday at Fishmongers' Hall, at the north end of London Bridge, where a Cambridge University conference on prisoner rehabilitation - called Learning Together - was taking place.

The suspect had been attending the event, where dozens of people - including students and former prisoners - were present."

Reactions: ajmojave

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
so is the lesson you share is that you can't run away from your problems.
Allah told me to keep heading south by motor vehicle until I found warm water and consistent surf. Peace be upon him/her/it for that.

If you didn’t get the email you’re an infidel deserving of freezing your ass off in onshore slop. Your woman will beat you and no virgin camels for you.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Allah told me to keep heading south by motor vehicle until I found warm water and consistent surf. Peace be upon him/her/it for that.

If you didn’t get the email you’re an infidel deserving of freezing your ass off in onshore slop. Your woman will beat you and no virgin camels for you.
The surf is usually bad but it's not that cold. I think you're just a cold pussy! Besides if I keep driving South the surf gets shittier and shittier until there is none, but I'm surrounded by Jimmy Buffet fans from Sheboygan.

Finna stay put.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The surf is usually bad but it's not that cold. I think you're just a cold pussy! Besides if I keep driving South the surf gets shittier and shittier until there is none, but I'm surrounded by Jimmy Buffet fans from Sheboygan.

Finna stay put.
I will readily admit and testify under oath that I am in fact a cold pussy. I initiated a holy war on wetsuits when I bought my first long john wetsuit off the sale rack from Jack’s in HB in 1969.

Wokie lives north of the bridge. May Allah’s revenge be upon him.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I will readily admit and testify under oath that I am in fact a cold pussy. I initiated a holy war on wetsuits when I bought my first long john wetsuit off the sale rack from Jack’s in HB in 1969.

Wokie lives north of the bridge. May Allah’s revenge be upon him.

Allah(praise Be) shows no revenge for those Woke Ones. He did cut Fall significantly shorter this year. Allowing us 14 days of bliss-God is great. But alas he is a cheap SOB and now my Chinese space heater is giving the good fight to keep my surf hobble above 60*.
From the biblical bomb cycle of rain the human sht, city street run-off, is so deep in the line-up only Allah would paddle out to find his glory. Less the infidels who contact Allah's answer to the infidels, Hep-C.

While collecting the infidels plastic waste along Allah's great beach my fingers burnt and ached from the cold like the heartless Mongols eyes as they became witness to His magnificence. He tests us but it is for our benefit and Allah's rejoicement.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Allah(praise Be) shows no revenge for those Woke Ones. He did cut Fall significantly shorter this year. Allowing us 14 days of bliss-God is great. But alas he is a cheap SOB and now my Chinese space heater is giving the good fight to keep my surf hobble above 60*.
From the biblical bomb cycle of rain the human sht, city street run-off, is so deep in the line-up only Allah would paddle out to find his glory. Less the infidels who contact Allah's answer to the infidels, Hep-C.

While collecting the infidels plastic waste along Allah's great beach my fingers burnt and ached from the cold like the heartless Mongols eyes as they became witness to His magnificence. He tests us but it is for our benefit and Allah's rejoicement.
Until the neuro breaker trips and you pick up the knife. Then it’s time to do some cutting. For the benefit and rejoicement of Allah!

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
~Snip~
Hope that thee dude getz all 72 of his virgins!
For he seemz to have been: A Believer, right?
I hope that thee Muslim female killerz of infidels get 72 virgins also,
ya knowz, get some of them young, hard c*ckz?!?

i also hope that any 'Christians' or 'Catholics' who died,
well that they understood that this, this event, it was Godz Will, like~ie here:
Hmmmm...