The Reconciliation Thread

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Stop rioting at one of the co-equal branches of government and don't hold an armed rally on inauguration day and we'll talk.

Saying we need reconciliation is a expression of playing the victim.

exactly. the party who clearly violated norms and more than a few laws needs to apologize, reform, and lay down their proverbial arms.

Reactions: mundus

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Fuck them. I've been hearing their stupid sh!t for decades without once ever their offering reconciliation. We haven't even got to the punishment of Wednesday's action

Reactions: $kully and hal9000

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Reconciliation?!?

My boys gonna kill!

THEY BLOOD THIRSTY YO!!!

You don't just "reconcile" with erBB internet warriors!

You best get ready because they be some threads coming downrange NOW!

Feelings about to get hurt all up in this bitch.

Now I gots to go before I catches a stray post in the face. Don't want to be no mother fooking collateral damage. You best run Grommy!

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Middle-aged white males are the group most discriminated against in America, always being victimized by the left-wing media, which generally happens to be owned and run by middle-aged white males.
Our resident scumbags actually made this argument, then angrily denied it later.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
fook them. I've been hearing their stupid sh!t for decades without once ever their offering reconciliation. We haven't even got to the punishment of Wednesday's action

They're the ones brining up reconciliation all the time.

Practice what you preach, turn the other cheek, do unto others, "as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto me", and all that hippie commie Jesus sh!t.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GromsDad: BLM reparations can go get fkd racism isn't real
also GromsDad: ahhh, c'mon, throw the traitors a bone

• Love
Reactions: manbearpig

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The worst part of the storming the capitol is that even this didn’t bring unity in denouncing trump
And while seeing it on the news is bad, seeing it here, among seemingly normal people (I’m excluding gromsdad and squidley), makes it even clearer that the decisiveness is way deeper than I’d naively thought
Idiocracy, here we come

Last edited: