The real reason for the FBI raid on Mar A Lago

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Leave it to the most mentally deranged juvenile in the room to feign psychoanalysis of his opponent.

Finally, get it through your thin mentally-deranged skull that the FBI works for the DOJ, and that the DOJ works for what's left of the president.

How can any sane person charge that someone else made false claims by "suggesting" that some third party "may have" done something wrong, idiot? The FBI raid team demanded that Trump turn off his CCTV camewras while they searched.

And gee, the search was unnecessary.

Funny, after I proved that presidents have absolute control of document declassification either you or one of your leftist accomplices just claimed that this has nothing to do with possessing classified documents. Shouldn't you guys be required to get your stories straight before charging someone with a felony?

See above.

Either the search warrant is UNCONSTITUTIONAL or the raid was unconstitutional. The FIB raid team removed items totally unrelated to each other, including documents protected by Constitutional attorney-client privilege. No constitutional search or search warrant which yielded these results could have satisfied:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Ad you dont think it odd that Trimps story keeps evolving over time. Making it up as he goes. Fuuuuccckkk... ... he doesnt even know whats gonna come out of his mouth next

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Ad you dont think it odd that Trimps story keeps evolving over time. Making it up as he goes. Fuuuuccckkk... ... he doesnt even know whats gonna come out of his mouth next
this, exactly - Squidley missed the whole point of the timeline. six different defenses/explanations - i guess it only strains credibility if you know what credibility looks like in the first place. which he apparently does not.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
this, exactly - Squidley missed the whole point of the timeline. six different defenses/explanations - i guess it only strains credibility if you know what credibility looks like in the first place. which he apparently does not.
Its just the classic Liars Spider web. Keep on Spinning

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Its ok, I think you got him this time

Then you'll show ol Squidley

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
You know Dean Koons writes his books this way. You can tell if you have read one. He starts with the end. Corroborates and creates all the evidence and then creates a subtle unknowing beginning. Then flips it all around starting with the beginning first. Kind of a buzzkill when I realized its cheap parlor trick. I stopped reading him.
lol wut - dean koontz is like bromance novels - bodice rippers for hero guyss

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
"But squidley, the FBI is an honorable law enforcement agency. They wouldn't just confiscatee someone's belongings to try and start an i9nvesti9gation."

Bullshit.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
"But squidley, the FBI is an honorable law enforcement agency. They wouldn't just confiscatee someone's belongings to try and start an i9nvesti9gation."

Bullshit.

see thread title !! :) )​

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Bullshit.

The FBI has been trash since its inception. American Gestapo/Stasi/Kenpeitai

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Do you think Trump should be above the law?

I think that judge shopping, like the FBI just did, should be illegal.

Judge-Shopping Law and Legal Definition

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Judge-shopping refers to a practice of filing several lawsuits that asserts the same claim. Judge shopping is usually done in a court or a district with multiple judges. It is done with the hope of having one of the lawsuits assigned to a favorable judge. It is also done with intent to nonsuit or voluntarily dismiss the others.

A court faced with judge-shopping has the authority to act to preserve the integrity and control of its docket. Moreover, it is particularly important for a district utilizing a random selection process to jealously guard the integrity of the system from potential abuse which attempts to circumvent the process.[Vaqueria Tres Monjitas, Inc. v. Rivera-Cubano, 341 F. Supp. 2d 69 (D.P.R. 2004)]. Currently, judge-shopping is a practice that has been universally condemned.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Haha
Reactions: Pico and mundus