The real reason for the FBI raid on Mar A Lago

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Everytime I believe we have exposed him for the callous sociopathic grifting thieving lying con artist who has no interest in anything or anybody except his own well being I think" oh well now his Cum Guzzlers will come up for air" but No. It doesnt happen and he just thrusts his Trumpism down their throats harder and they relax. Addiction pacified. Smeared eyeliner and biceps flexing they black out with delight like an addicted asphyxiated sex act. I just dont get it. Or maybe I do.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Everytime I believe we have exposed him for the callous sociopathic grifting thieving lying con artist who has no interest in anything or anybody except his own well being I think" oh well now his Cum Guzzlers will come up for air" but No. It doesnt happen and he just thrusts his Trumpism down their throats harder and they relax. Addiction pacified. Smeared eyeliner and biceps flexing they black out with delight like an addicted asphyxiated sex act. I just dont get it. Or maybe I do.
i gave up on all that. that's why i figure that, if they're gonna get violent, let's get it over with and crush them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sirfun

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
At question is, what prompted a federal judge to issue a warrant to search a former president's residence. Was it because the judge wanted to find out if Trump had anything which would stand in the way of a judge dropping Trump's peepeegate case against Hillary and the DNC, or was the warrant issued, as leftists here contend, pursuant to Trump allegedly selling nuclear secrets?

So far there have been releases of the FBI's descriptions of the material they confiscated, but NOT releases of the search warrant itself. WHERE IS A COPY OF THE SEARCH WARRANT? Until you come up with one your claims about motivation for the warrant are just bullshit.
You do know trump has legal avenues to challenge the warrant? Biased judge/magistrate, deliberate falsity, etc etc.

Why don't you wait and see if he does challenge the warrant? Of course, you know he won't, because, behind the scenes, he concedes the basis for the warrant - and the search. So spare us your ridiculous conspiracy theories.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
At question is, what prompted a federal judge to issue a warrant to search a former president's residence. Was it because the judge wanted to find out if Trump had anything which would stand in the way of a judge dropping Trump's peepeegate case against Hillary and the DNC, or was the warrant issued, as leftists here contend, pursuant to Trump allegedly selling nuclear secrets?

So far there have been releases of the FBI's descriptions of the material they confiscated, but NOT releases of the search warrant itself. WHERE IS A COPY OF THE SEARCH WARRANT? Until you come up with one your claims about motivation for the warrant are just bullshit.
Judges dont request warrants lol. They are asked to review them.
and for the umpteenth time, law prohibits the DOJ from releasing a sealed warrant. Trump has a copy though. What’s he hiding?

Reactions: plasticbertrand

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
No man, I wish I could believe that. It's the media that bloody media. It's like poison. If only we could put trump out to a beautiful pasture, somewhere only he truly deserves. Be it a private golf course where cheating is expected, and pussy is always within grabbing reach. Or how about Federal prison?
1660553699890.png

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
1660553795053.png

• Love
Reactions: Kento and Pico

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The problem is your side's total lack of credibility and impure motives. It doesn't matter what you have to say about Trump because your side is far worse. Beyond that we're not as attached to Trump as you've deluded yourself into believing. Half of the country (minus 8 million voters in the last election perhaps) is unified against you. Its a 50/50 divided country and the division is getting worse not better. What is Biden doing to unite the country? Anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pico

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Judges dont request warrants lol. They are asked to review them.
and for the umpteenth time, law prohibits the DOJ from releasing a sealed warrant. Trump has a copy though. What’s he hiding?

I didn't say that Reinhart "requested" the warrant, idiot. I said that he "issued" the warrant.

The fact that the warrant is sealed stands in the way of demonstrating your contention that Reinhart ISSUED the warrant because Trump was trying to sell nuclear secrets. That's your problem, not mine. Idiot.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
I didn't say that Reinhart "requested" the warrant, idiot. I said that he "issued" the warrant.

The fact that the warrant is sealed stands in the way demonstrating your contention that Reinhart ISSUED the warrant because Trump was trying to sell nuclear secrets. That's your problem, not mine. Idiot.
nothing seems to stand in the way of the fact that he had them, which is multiple felonies, in and of itself.

nobody is seriously trying to suggest he was trying to sell them - that would be a capital offense. oh my. :oops:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
maybe we should just wait to see what the docs actually are?

Tell that to Merrick Garland

Why Merrick Garland Is Losing the People

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday held a belated press conference to explain that he had personally approved the FBI’s raid of Donald Trump’s Florida residence to seize documents deemed U.S. government property.

A clearly agitated and nervous Garland sought to exude confidence in the raid. He went on to heatedly defend the professionalism and integrity of the Justice Department and FBI.

But almost immediately after his sermon, the Justice Department and its affiliates were back to their usual selective leaking (“sources say” . . . “according to people familiar with the investigation”) to liberal newspapers.

In no time, the Washington Post claimed the raid was aimed at finding Trump Administration documents relating to “nuclear secrets.” The now-familiar desired effect was achieved. “Presidential historian” Michael Beschloss quickly tweeted a picture of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, noting that in the past revealing such nuclear secrets had led to the death penalty. Former CIA Director Michael Hayden, previously known for comparing Trump’s border detention facilities to Auschwitz and falsely claiming the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian “disinformation,” replied: “Sounds about right.” That is, without any proof, it was legitimate to imagine that the former president of the United States, like the Rosenbergs, should be executed for passing nuclear secrets.

So, as intended, the Justice Department and FBI leaks touched off a round of intended liberal hysteria of the sort we saw during Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian collusion with Trump’s 2016 campaign aimed at disguising government misdeeds or overreach.

Sources Tell Us

Despite Garland’s pious assertions, we know the modus operandi of selective leaking from the career of Andrew McCabe. The disgraced former interim FBI director admitted to lying to federal investigators about his role in leaking to the Wall Street Journal. And the inspector general found McCabe lied on several other occasions about his efforts to leak to and massage the media. At this point, we should assume that “sources tell us” and “according to unnamed sources” are indications that the sources are Justice Department and FBI contacts who were given the green light to manipulate the news by their superiors.....

sussle

Oct 11, 2009

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday held a belated press conference to explain that he had personally approved the FBI’s raid of Donald Trump’s Florida residence to seize documents deemed U.S. government property.

A clearly agitated and nervous Garland sought to exude confidence in the raid. He went on to heatedly defend the professionalism and integrity of the Justice Department and FBI.

But almost immediately after his sermon, the Justice Department and its affiliates were back to their usual selective leaking (“sources say” . . . “according to people familiar with the investigation”) to liberal newspapers.

In no time, the Washington Post claimed the raid was aimed at finding Trump Administration documents relating to “nuclear secrets.” The now-familiar desired effect was achieved. “Presidential historian” Michael Beschloss quickly tweeted a picture of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, noting that in the past revealing such nuclear secrets had led to the death penalty. Former CIA Director Michael Hayden, previously known for comparing Trump’s border detention facilities to Auschwitz and falsely claiming the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian “disinformation,” replied: “Sounds about right.” That is, without any proof, it was legitimate to imagine that the former president of the United States, like the Rosenbergs, should be executed for passing nuclear secrets.

So, as intended, the Justice Department and FBI leaks touched off a round of intended liberal hysteria of the sort we saw during Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian collusion with Trump’s 2016 campaign aimed at disguising government misdeeds or overreach.

Sources Tell Us

Despite Garland’s pious assertions, we know the modus operandi of selective leaking from the career of Andrew McCabe. The disgraced former interim FBI director admitted to lying to federal investigators about his role in leaking to the Wall Street Journal. And the inspector general found McCabe lied on several other occasions about his efforts to leak to and massage the media. At this point, we should assume that “sources tell us” and “according to unnamed sources” are indications that the sources are Justice Department and FBI contacts who were given the green light to manipulate the news by their superiors.....
do you understand that op-ed pieces are meaningless in this context and only remind everyone that you have neither facts nor logic on your side?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Sources Tell Us

American Greatness

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
do you understand that op-ed pieces are meaningless in this context and only remind everyone that you have neither facts nor logic on your side?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
.....Finally, Garland has failed to explain why he had sought out a particular federal magistrate to approve the warrant to raid Mar-a-Lago—a magistrate who earlier had recused himself from another case involving Trump. Apparently, Magistrate Bruce Reinhart felt that either his own past partisanship or prior legal work made it impossible for him to remain unbiased in cases involving the former president—except on the present occasion to empower the FBI to raid Trump’s home.

But again, Garland did give a spirited, almost angry defense of the Justice Department and FBI. He was in hot denial that they were anything but professional civil servants. Yet he did not explain why “nuclear secrets,” long sitting in a locked room at Mar-a-Lago, were suddenly putting the nation in harm’s way in a manner they had not eight or 18 months ago.

That raises the question whether Garland is disingenuous or simply naïve. After all, the American people have long trusted their FBI. They want to remain confident in its leadership. Yet it was not the public, but high-ranking Justice and FBI officials themselves—among them most recently Merrick Garland himself—who squandered that confidence. And they should now look inward rather than blast critics for what they have done to themselves and to the country.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
.....Finally, Garland has failed to explain why he had sought out a particular federal magistrate to approve the warrant to raid Mar-a-Lago—a magistrate who earlier had recused himself from another case involving Trump. Apparently, Magistrate Bruce Reinhart felt that either his own past partisanship or prior legal work made it impossible for him to remain unbiased in cases involving the former president—except on the present occasion to empower the FBI to raid Trump’s home.

But again, Garland did give a spirited, almost angry defense of the Justice Department and FBI. He was in hot denial that they were anything but professional civil servants. Yet he did not explain why “nuclear secrets,” long sitting in a locked room at Mar-a-Lago, were suddenly putting the nation in harm’s way in a manner they had not eight or 18 months ago.

That raises the question whether Garland is disingenuous or simply naïve. After all, the American people have long trusted their FBI. They want to remain confident in its leadership. Yet it was not the public, but high-ranking Justice and FBI officials themselves—among them most recently Merrick Garland himself—who squandered that confidence. And they should now look inward rather than blast critics for what they have done to themselves and to the country.
right - another op-ed piece. and a dumb one, at that. Garland does not have to explain any of that and the only reason he needs to seize classified docs is because they are classified docs. and the only fact that matters, relative to the charges being considered, is whether there were classified docs at Mar-A-Lago.

and by all accounts, it appears, yes, there were. so none of your bullshit matters outside of that factual context.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014

Do you have any merits-based defense of trump? Even a single one? No matter how small. You don't -- because none exist.

"Person A was biased, and persons B and C could have been prosecuted but were not" do not count.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

A poster on another forum outlined events this way:

------------------------------------------------------------
1) On Mar 24, 2022 Trump filed a RICO lawsuit against Hillary Clinton, DNC where many many of the players we’ve heard of over last 6 years were namned.
2) April 6, the original judge recused himself and was replaced by Judge Reinhart.
3a) On June 22 DOJ/FBI reviewed the documents at Mar-A-Lago
3b) On June 22 Judge Reinhart recused himself

4) On August 4 Trump submitted a motion to deny the request to dismiss the case.
5) On August 5 magistrate Reinhart signed the order for the FBI raid.
6) The raid took place the August 8.
------------------------------------------------------------

Biden’s FBI wants to know what smarmy dirt Trump has on the FBI, Hillary and the Democrat National Committee in Trump’s peepee-gate lawsuit. The FIB leaned on Judge Reinhart using revelations of his ties to Epstein. Reinhart had recused himself from peepee-gate, but couldn’t recuse himself from this investigation and still remain judge.

The motives proffered by the leftist mainstream media are an intentional smokescreen. Knowingly presenting a DNC-commissioned fake document to the FISA court and knowingly injecting fabricated documents into the political process? The FIB is running scared. If the FBI found anything at all which is incriminating to Trump at Mar A Lago they will use it to back Trump off of his peepeegate lawsuit.

Your tax dollars at work.

he will have to ask for it on his knees !! )

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

Few people want to read a long article which explains a simple concept, so.....

Among others, Trump named five FBI defendants in his peepeegate lawsuit, contending that they conspired to overthrow his legally-elected government. They were Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page and Clinesmith. They have all left the FBI in disgrace. These FBI conspirators' lawyers asked the peepeegate judge to be dropped as defendants in the case, and replaced with the FBI itself. Siding with these defendants, the peepeegate judge granted the request. And now Trump's lawsuit names the FBI as a conspirator in attempting to overthrow the government.

It says that the United States law enforcement branch fabricated documents, lied to congress, and lied to a federal court in order to overthrow the Trump administration. That may be more serious than the peepeegate judge intended, and it placed Christopher Wray's FBI in a bad position. So what did he do to defend the FBI? Well first he found a blackmailable judge to sign a search warrant to confiscate every document Trump owned.

The side story within this story is that, right before Trump left office, Trump declassified, and ordered the release of, all of the FBI's peepeegate documents. These documents are STILL under cover at the FBI, and have not been released even under congressional subpoena.

What this represents is further political weaponization of the FBI, the very subject of Trump's peepeegate lawsuit. Things just got a lot more interesting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully and GromsDad