The Random Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
That’s the same kind of_)(*&^%”:<?> bamboo that the neighbor below my property planted when the neighborhood shut him down from going on a capital venture of of charging folks on a waterfall called the “Slippery Slide” in Kilauea. His wife left him some time later and he had to be removed from the property. It was sold, and the new owner removed the entire bamboo patch and replanted with local tree’s and shrubbery. :shaka:

D4444CAF-0971-47DE-94B6-152640E5C573.jpeg

Solar panels on the house can be seen in the top right of photo & regrowth of some of the bamboo top left in photo. The entire fence line of 400+ feet, r to l was bamboo, 40 to 80 ft long / high along my property line and neighbors left and right of me.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
That’s the same kind of_)(*&^%”:<?> bamboo that the neighbor below my property planted when the neighborhood shut him down from going on a capital venture of of charging folks on a waterfall called the “Slippery Slide” in Kilauea. His wife left him some time later and he had to be removed from the property. It was sold, and the new owner removed the entire bamboo patch and replanted with local tree’s and shrubbery. :shaka:

View attachment 147306

Solar panels on the house can be seen in the top right of photo & regrowth of some of the bamboo top left in photo. The entire fence line of 400+ feet, r to l was bamboo, 40 to 80 ft long / high along my property line and neighbors left and right of me.
Snakes and Iguanas don't care what kind of bamboo you have, they like 'em all.

James -Bummer Jim-Devlin

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2004
kauai- excramento
www.flickr.com

View attachment 147306

that's hell of a good profitable landscaping JOB for some of the boys====== bloody 400 LONG,,,,80 High?!!

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
It's not like I'm the one blowing up spots, I'm not even a good specimen of Surfline Man, but this story today about the Winter they've been scoring in Italy, I can't wait to read it. I'm saving it for some downtime at work overnight tonight.
Sometimes I really like giving them money.
Screenshot_20230201-155221-281.pngScreenshot_20230201-155252-936.png

• Love
Reactions: Mr Doof and One-Off
Status
Not open for further replies.