The "pee" tape is real.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
obslop said:
FecalFace said:
obslop said:
every once in a while i get this feeling that gromsdad is just playing us all and his entire posting career in the politics section is one, prolonged troll session or performance art piece of some sort.
That would require intent.

He's simply the dumbest person alive today.

And he has gunz.

Think about that.
i don't know man; i don't think he's dumb. he just tends to take dumb positions but i think he does it to fook with us.
Triggering you dummies is half the fun..........ok........more than half. :tomato:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
GromsDad said:
If you were president and someone had made such a phony accusation against you, you wouldn't want your FBI to hunt down the fraudsters making the claim?
Phony accusations like being born in another country :confused2: By your standard, maybe Obama should've sent the FBI after Trump :trout:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
obslop said:
every once in a while i get this feeling that gromsdad is just playing us all and his entire posting career in the politics section is one, prolonged troll session or performance art piece of some sort.
He's a parrot. A monkey see-monkey do. He just says and does what Sean Hannity says and does, I guess. Hannity or someone like Hannity.

And, Gromsdad is immune from disgrace. Like Trump.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
obslop said:
GromsDad said:
If you were president a monarch or dictator and someone had made such a phony accusation against you, you wouldn't want your FBI secret police to hunt down the fraudsters making the claim?
Can you tell me what branch of the government the FBI works for?
Can you tell me who does the president work for?
The people. The same people who elected DONALD FREAKING TRUMP. Can you tell me if actively working to overthrow a newly elected president is treason? I think it is. How about you?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Can you tell me if actively working to overthrow a newly elected president is treason? I think it is. How about you?
So, investigating criminal activity = attempting to overthrow :confused2: :roflmao:

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
obslop said:
I feel the same way. There is no way someone could have such a lack of self-awareness!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
obslop said:
GromsDad said:
If you were president a monarch or dictator and someone had made such a phony accusation against you, you wouldn't want your FBI secret police to hunt down the fraudsters making the claim?
Can you tell me what branch of the government the FBI works for?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/20/fbi-director-reports-justice-department-not-president/495094001/

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
GromsDad said:
grapedrink said:
Can you tell me if actively working to overthrow a newly elected president is treason? I think it is. How about you?
So, investigating criminal activity = attempting to overthrow :confused2: :roflmao:
Is that what you really think all this is? Are you really that big of a fool?
How are the actions of the democrats and different than the Republicans who tried to have Obama impeached through Birtherism and multiple Benghazi commissions, all of which were proven to be completely false and baseless :confused2: :trout:

LonnyVanHook

Miki Dora status
Jun 25, 2011
Nothin' But Civility!
grapedrink said:
GromsDad said:
grapedrink said:
How are the actions of the democrats and different than the Republicans who tried to have Obama impeached through Birtherism and multiple Benghazi commissions, all of which were proven to be completely false and baseless :confused2: :trout:
You're wasting your time crashing against the breakwall epic Russian troll-bot that is GromsDad.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
GromsDad said:
grapedrink said:

the BIRTHER investigation continues !! )

dont you agree GromsDad ?? ) :shrug:

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
DerDer said:
obslop said:
I feel the same way. There is no way someone could have such a lack of self-awareness!
Duffy is giving him a run for his money! :tomato: