The "pee" tape is real.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

:roflmao:
4. Trump’s alibi is at least partly false. Also according to Comey, Trump “argued that it could not be true because he had not stayed overnight in Moscow but had only used the hotel room to change his clothes.” But reporting by David Corn and Michael Isikoff reveal that Trump did spend a night at the hotel in Moscow where the episode was alleged to have taken place. Why would Trump offer up a false alibi for something that isn’t true?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Nobody would really care, would they? His base wouldn't. Why not just admit it and move on?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
StuAzole said:
Nobody would really care, would they? His base wouldn't. Why not just admit it and move on?
At this point probably not. But how many lies does someone have to tell before they're a liar?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
GromsDad said:
If you were president and someone had made such a phony accusation against you, you wouldn't want your FBI to hunt down the fraudsters making the claim?
that's not the FBI's job :shameonyou:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
stu dog said:
GromsDad said:
If you were president and someone had made such a phony accusation against you, you wouldn't want your FBI to hunt down the fraudsters making the claim?
It is if the president directs them to pursue it.
The FBI doesn't report to the President.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
stu dog said:
GromsDad said:
It is if the president directs them to pursue it.
Incredible!

:roflmao:

And I'm supposed to be the foreigner here who didn't assimilate.

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
GromsDad said:
If you were president a monarch or dictator and someone had made such a phony accusation against you, you wouldn't want your FBI secret police to hunt down the fraudsters making the claim?

obslop

Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
every once in a while i get this feeling that gromsdad is just playing us all and his entire posting career in the politics section is one, prolonged troll session or performance art piece of some sort.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
obslop said:
every once in a while i get this feeling that gromsdad is just playing us all and his entire posting career in the politics section is one, prolonged troll session or performance art piece of some sort.
That would require intent.

He's simply the dumbest person alive today.

And he has gunz.

Think about that.

obslop

Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
FecalFace said:
obslop said:
That would require intent.

He's simply the dumbest person alive today.

And he has gunz.

Think about that.
i don't know man; i don't think he's dumb. he just tends to take dumb positions but i think he does it to fook with us.