***The Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread***

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Is Free Speech attacking Jurors and Witnesses in a criminal trial?
-is it free speech if the jurors go online and comment on the trial?

-is it free speech if the jurors have no online posts about Chump and have never discussed Chump, but hate him and knew all the right things to say to get selected to he a juror?

why is it ok for one side taint the trial proceedings but not the other?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
why is it ok for one side taint the trial proceedings but not the other?
Why are you taking any of their objections seriously?

This is a bunch of clowns who wanted the book thrown at John Edwards. This is a bunch of clowns who think Hunter, who was never in public office, or Biden's brother, who apparently did most of the trading on the Biden name during Trump's term, are some sort of corrupt foreign agents, while Kushner couldn't honestly disclose his sh!t two dozen times to get a security clearance until Trump just intervened.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

This is a bunch of clowns who wanted the book thrown at John Edwards. This is a bunch of clowns who think Hunter, who was never in public office, or Biden's brother, who apparently did most of the trading on the Biden name during Trump's term, are some sort of corrupt foreign agents, while Kushner couldn't honestly disclose his sh!t two dozen times to get a security clearance until Trump just intervened.
Didn't you get the memo?

Jesus is on their side so it's OK.

• Haha
Reactions: CutnSnip and JTS

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Didn't you get the memo?

Jesus is on their side so it's OK.
Jesus was a schizo carpenter who tossed the money changers out of the Temple and washed some hooker's feet. He said some mumbo jumbo about people without sin casting the first stone.

"Their" side is alternately crying about illegal immigrants or posting "become ungovernable" memes. If only they could get on a Guatemalan single mother's level.

I'm going to laugh when Trump wins. I'm going to collect when Trump is inaugurated. I'm going to laugh when, other than some minor virtue signaling, everything his voters resent continues to become more and more prevalent in society.

Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Jesus was a schizo carpenter who tossed the money changers out of the Temple and washed some hooker's feet. He said some mumbo jumbo about people without sin casting the first stone.

"Their" side is alternately crying about illegal immigrants or posting "become ungovernable" memes. If only they could get on a Guatemalan single mother's level.

I'm going to laugh when Trump wins. I'm going to collect when Trump is inaugurated. I'm going to laugh when, other than some minor virtue signaling, everything his voters resent continues to become more and more prevalent in society.
The best way to truly screw people over is to give them what they want and watch them regret it.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca

Yeah, it’s an argument with people who believe in different realities.
:shrug:

“Oh the timing of this trial is so suspicious, why is it happening after he announced running in ‘24?”

Uhh, because all his delay tactics.

IMG_8358.jpeg

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, it’s an argument with people who believe in different realities.
:shrug:

“Oh the timing of this trial is so suspicious, why is it happening after he announced running in ‘24?”

Uhh, because all his delay tactics.

View attachment 179378
Barr is the definition of a corrupt deep stater, of course all the deep state screechers are in full support of him.